Hunter Class Changes in Patch 9.0.5
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
General Hunter Changes
- Fixed an issue that allowed Hunters to avoid the Sated debuff when casting Primal Rage.
- Fixed an issue that caused Feign Death to be cancelled when Hunters opened their map or used an emote.
Beast Mastery Hunter Changes
- Spitting Cobra (Level 35 Talent) damage increased by 260%.
Marksmanship Hunter Changes
- Fixed an issue where casting Volley (Level 50 Talent) right after an Aimed Shot that benefited from Trick Shots would sometimes not apply the Trick Shots effect.
Survival Hunter Changes
- Fixed an issue that caused Steel Trap (Level 35 Talent) to be usable while Aspect of the Turtle was active.
Hunter Covenant Ability Changes
- Fixed an issue where Resonating Arrow (Kyrian) could fail to be cast behind your character.
- Death Chakram (Necrolord) damage increased by 15%.
- Flayed Shot (Venthyr) duration increased to 18 seconds (was 14 seconds) and costs no Focus (was 10). Flayer’s Mark now also increases the damage of your next Kill Shot by 25%.
Hunter Legendary Power Changes
Beast Mastery Hunter Legendary Powers
- Dire Command now has a 30% chance to trigger (was 20%).
- Rylakstalker's Piercing Fangs critical damage increased to 35% (was 20%).
- Flamewaker's Cobra Sting now has a 50% chance to trigger (was 25%).
- Qa'pla, Eredun War Order now resets the cooldown of Kill Command (was reduces the cooldown by 5 seconds) and has an additional passive effect — Barbed Shot deals 10% increased damage.
Marksmanship Hunter Legendary Powers
- Surging Shots now causes Rapid Fire to deal 35% additional damage (was 25%).
- Eagletalon's True Focus now also increases the duration of Trueshot by 3 seconds and reduces all Focus costs by 25% (was 50%).
- Serpentstalker's Trickery no longer triggers Wild Spirits (Night Fae Ability) twice.
Survival Hunter Legendary Powers
- Latent Poison Injectors damage increased by 15%.
Hunter PvP Changes
- Roar of Sacrifice (PvP Talent) can no longer be cast while the Hunter’s pet is dead or crowd controlled.
Hunter Anima Power Changes
- Bag of Mawrat Eyes can no longer be overwritten by a shorter duration self-cast Bestial Wrath.
- Fixed an issue that caused Fogged Crystal and Amplifying Mirror to sometimes remain active once Misdirection has expired.
More Patch 9.0.5 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.0.5 class changes linked below.
- 08 Mar. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.0.5.
- 26 Feb. 2021: Updated for Build 37705.
- 21 Feb. 2021: Guide added.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- J. Allen Brack's Internal Email to Blizzard Employees
- Domination Socket Helper Addon
- Sanctum of Domination Mythic Race: The Top 5
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: July 22nd
- Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Alleges Sexual Harrasment, Discrimination and More
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: July 21st
- Classic Torghast: 0 Score and Getting Stuck With Anima Power