Hunter Class Changes in Patch 9.0.5
Beast Mastery Hunter Changes
- Spitting Cobra (Level 35 Talent) damage increased by 260%.
Hunter Covenant Ability Changes
- Death Chakram (Necrolord) damage increased by 15%.
- Flayed Shot (Venthyr) duration increased to 18 seconds (was 14 seconds) and costs no Focus (was 10). Flayer’s Mark now also increases the damage of your next Kill Shot by 25%.
Hunter Legendary Power Changes
Beast Mastery Hunter Legendary Powers
- Dire Command now has a 30% chance to trigger (was 20%).
- Rylakstalker's Piercing Fangs critical damage increased to 35% (was 20%).
- Flamewaker's Cobra Sting now has a 50% chance to trigger (was 25%).
- Qa'pla, Eredun War Order now resets the cooldown of Kill Command (was reduces the cooldown by 5 seconds) and has an additional passive effect — Barbed Shot deals 10% increased damage.
Marksmanship Hunter Legendary Powers
- Surging Shots now causes Rapid Fire to deal 35% additional damage (was 25%).
- Eagletalon's True Focus now also increases the duration of Trueshot by 5 seconds.
- Serpentstalker's Trickery no longer triggers Wild Spirits (Night Fae Ability) twice.
Survival Hunter Legendary Powers
- Latent Poison Injectors damage increased by 15%.
More Patch 9.0.5 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.0.5 class changes linked below.
- 26 Feb. 2021: Updated for Build 37705.
- 21 Feb. 2021: Guide added.
- Will the Shadowlands Pathfinder Be Heavily Time-Gated?
- Warlock Class Changes in Patch 9.0.5 Build 37705
- Shaman Class Changes in Patch 9.0.5 Build 37705
- Rogue Class Changes in Patch 9.0.5 Build 37705
- World First Necrotic Wake +26 Cleared In Time (Shadowlands Season 1)
- Top AWC Players Banned for Real Money Trading
- 9.1 Image Hints at Our Worst Nightmare Returning
- First Signs of the Burning Crusade Classic Beta