Warlock Class Changes in Patch 9.0.5
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
General Warlock Changes
- Curse of Tongues now lasts 1 minute (was 30 seconds) and lasts 20 seconds against enemy players (was 12 seconds).
Demonology Warlock Changes
- Call Dreadstalkers, Summon Demonic Tyrant, Summon Vilefiend, Nether Portal demons, and Grimoire: Felguard will now listen to primary pet commands.
- Call Dreadstalkers Attack Power increased by 10%, and Dreadbide and Dreadlash damage increased by 10%.
Warlock Covenant Ability Changes
- Decimating Bolt (Necrolord) bonus damage from the target’s missing health increased to 100% (was 60%).
- Impending Catastrophe (Venthyr) damage while moving towards its target has been increased by 10% and its explosion damage increased by 15%.
Warlock Legendary Power Changes
Affliction Warlock Legendary Powers
- Malefic Wrath duration increased to 10 seconds (was 8 seconds) and damage per stack increased to 35% (was 25%).
- Wrath of Consumption duration increased to 30 seconds (was 20 seconds) and periodic damage increased to 6% (was 5%).
Demonology Warlock Legendary Powers
- Implosive Potential's Haste buff duration increased to 12 seconds (was 8 seconds).
- Balespider's Burning Core increases the damage of Demonbolt by 15% per stack (was 8% per stack).
- Grim Inquisitor's Dread Calling increased to 4% per stack (was 3% per stack).
Destruction Warlock Legendary Powers
- Madness of the Azj'Aqir duration increased to 4 seconds (was 3 seconds).
Warlock Anima Power Changes
- Detonation Torch has been redesigned — Increases Shadow Bolt, Drain Soul (Level 15 Talent), Demonic Core, and Incinerate damage by 75% per stack. Stacks up to 3 times.
- Inferno Skewers has been redesigned — Increases the damage of Seed of Corruption, Implosion, and Rain of Fire by 75%. Stacks up to 4 times.
- Pact of Thickness now increases summoned demons health and damage by 50% (was only demon health).
- Smoking Shard of Teleportation buff duration increased to 15 seconds (was 10 seconds).
- Bottled Shadow duration increased to 30 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- Visage of Lethality has been redesigned — When you are struck in melee by an auto-attack, you fear all nearby enemies for 8 seconds. The effect can happen once every 45 seconds.
More Patch 9.0.5 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.0.5 class changes linked below.
- 26 Feb. 2021: Updated for Build 37705.
- 21 Feb. 2021: Guide added.
- Shattered Helm of Domination Arrives to Collector
- Rogue Update in Patch 9.0.5
- Will Patch 9.0.5 Release on March 16?
- Undocumented Windwalker Monk Changes in Patch 9.0.5
- Castle Nathria Alliance Hall of Fame Complete, Cross-Realm Mythic Enabled Soon
- Night Fae Blood DK Finishes Keystone Master on Controller in PUGs
- World Boss for the Week of March 2nd - Mortanis
- EU Server Issues: No Servers Currently Available (March 2nd)