Druid Class Changes in Patch 9.0.5
Restoration Druid Changes
Druid Covenant Ability Changes
- Adaptive Swarm (Necrolord) damage and healing increased by 25% and the effectiveness of periodic effects increased to 25% (was 20%). The effectiveness of periodic effects increased to 35% for Balance Druids.
Druid Conduit Changes
- Endless Thirst now increases your critical strike chance by .8% per stack at Rank 1 (was .5%).
Druid Legendary Power Changes
Feral Druid Legendary Powers
Restoration Druid Legendary Powers
- Verdant Infusion extends the duration of your heal over time effects on the Swiftmend target by 10 seconds (was 8 seconds).
More Patch 9.0.5 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.0.5 class changes linked below.
- 21 Feb. 2021: Guide added.
- Patch 9.1 Release Date Speculation
- World Boss for the Week of February 23rd - Valinor
- Complete 5 Timewalking Dungeons for Item Level 200 Gear Piece
- Patch 9.0.5 Build 37623 - Class Changes Summary
- Who Can Get and Ride Covenant Mounts Logic Deciphered
- Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes: February 22nd
- Burning Crusade Timewalking Is Live This Week!
- Patch 9.1 Raid Armor Sets Will Use Legendary Item Appearances