Druid Class Changes in Patch 9.0.5
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
Balance Druid Changes
- Fury of Elune (Level 50 Talent) will now deal damage even if the Druid is in Cat or Bear Form.
Restoration Druid Changes
Druid Covenant Ability Changes
- Adaptive Swarm (Necrolord) damage and healing increased by 25% and the effectiveness of periodic effects increased to 25% (was 20%). The effectiveness of periodic effects increased to 35% for Balance Druids.
Druid Conduit Changes
- Endless Thirst now increases your critical strike chance by 0.8% per stack at Rank 1 (was 0.5%).
Druid Legendary Power Changes
Feral Druid Legendary Powers
Guardian Druid Legendary Powers
- Legacy of the Sleeper's Berserk description now notes that the Druid is immune to crowd-control while active.
Restoration Druid Legendary Powers
- Verdant Infusion extends the duration of your heal over time effects on the Swiftmend target by 10 seconds (was 8 seconds).
Druid PvP Changes
- Convoke the Spirits (Night Fae) can no longer cast Full Moon and Feral Frenzy for Guardian or Restoration Druids while engaged in combat with enemy players.
Druid Anima Power Changes
- Fixed an issue that rarely caused Druids to remain in a stunned state if they died while inside Podtender (Dreamweaver Soulbind).
More Patch 9.0.5 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.0.5 class changes linked below.
- 08 Mar. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.0.5.
- 26 Feb. 2021: Updated for Build 37705.
- 21 Feb. 2021: Guide added.
ICY VEINS IS HIRING
- New Stay Awhile and Listen Dialogue Between Baine Bloodhoof and Mayla Highmountain in Dragonflight
- A Preview of Vicious Mounts in Dragonflight Season 1
- Patch 9.2.7 and Wrath Classic Hotfixes: September 29th
- Battle for Undercity Quest Fix
- Dragonflight Group Loot and BoE Clarifications
- Embodiment of the Storm-Eater Preview in Dragonflight
- New Map Model in Dragonflight
- The Winds of Wisdom XP Buff Returns on October 4