Arms Warrior Best Legendaries in Shadowlands — Dragonflight 10.0.2
Legendary Powers are targetable, unique effects that you can imbue certain base items with through the Runecarving system. In Shadowlands, these enable you to customize your Arms Warrior, drastically improving your performance, and are arguably the most important aspect of your gear.
The purpose of this page is to help you pick the right legendary powers (and item slots for them) for your character, depending on the content you are interested in.
Introduction: Legendaries in Shadowlands
Legendary Powers are special effects affixed to items in the Shadowlands (through Runecarving). Most of these effects have benefits that are specific to your spec, and others work for all Warrior specs. On this page, we will go through the best ones for all types of content. Please refer to our Warrior Legendary Powers page and our Runecarving page for more information about these powers.
Equip Two Arms Warrior Legendaries in Patch 9.2
With the addition of Unity obtained through the Patch 9.2 campaign, all Arms Warriors will automatically gain the effect of their Covenant Legendary power. This allows any other Legendary to be used at the same time, typically Enduring Blow in single-target raid content or Signet of Tormented Kings in Mythic+ dungeons.
Legendaries should always be crafted in slots which grant a free socket: Head, Neck, Wrist, Waist, or Ring, ideally without conflicting with tier set slots: Head, Shoulder, Chest, Hands, Legs. This makes Neck, Wrist, Waist, and Ring the best general places to craft Legendaries when possible.
Covenant Legendary Powers for Arms Warrior
Patch 9.1 introduced four new Covenant-specific Legendaries which interact with each of their associated Covenant abilities. Although they are Covenant-specific, they are not universally the best Legendary for each spec, largely doubling down on what the Covenant ability already excels at. These powers are accessible while wearing the new Unity power in Patch 9.2.
- Kyrian — Elysian Might sets up a powerful burst window, which is very strong in Mythic+, although it falls noticeably behind in single-target situations.
- Necrolord — Glory allows Conqueror's Banner to buff a third ally, while increasing the Banner's duration to around 30 seconds only for the Warrior. While not very good for the Warrior individually, the group value makes it one of the best Legendaries.
- Night Fae — Nature's Fury adds an extra damage-over-time effect to the Ancient Aftershock ground effect. It is competitive with Enduring Blow in single-target and also hits multiple targets, making it useful in a variety of content. However, the lengthy tick time makes it somewhat less-suited for Mythic+ dungeons.
- Venthyr — Sinful Surge is not very competitive, due to the already-high uptime on Colossus Smash and the reliance on extra Rage generation for Condemn.
Best Legendaries for Arms Warrior
Because the Unity effectively replaces individual Covenant Legendaries, it is not recommend to craft them anymore. Instead, focus on other hLegendaries which can be used alongside it for even more power. While you may eventually want alternative Legendaries for optimizating different types of content, this is the primary recommendation for crafting.
Signet of Tormented Kings is the best Legendary for Mythic+ and multitarget raid content, due to triggering additional cooldowns and greatly increasing multitarget damage potential. It is recommended that you craft it in a Ring slot.
Enduring Blow is the single-target raid Legendary of choice due to greatly increasing the uptime and availability of Colossus Smash. Due to its strong synergy with the Arms Warrior 2-Piece bonus, it should be a high priority for any raiding Warriors. It is recommended that you craft it in the Waist slot.
Unity is required to make use of two Legendary powers at the same time, and although players will automatically earn a Legendary belt with this power, its item level may not be upgraded and conflicts with the primary crafting slot for Enduring Blow, so it will be necessary to recraft it onto another slot. It is recommended to craft it on the Wrist, Ring, or Helmet slot, provided it does not interfere with tier set items.
Other Arms Warrior Legendaries
These Legendaries are not recommended for crafting for competitive reasons, outside of simply wanting to play with them.
- Leaper has no value in combat, but can be very useful for navigating the game world, though players who have unlocked flying will find it less useful.
- Nature's Fury, Elysian Might, Sinful Surge, and Glory are not recommended for crafting due to being replaced by Unity.
- Exploiter has some PvP uses, but is not active enough in PvE content to be worthwhile.
- Battlelord allows extra uses of Mortal Strike, but fails to live up to the value of Enduring Blow.
- Unhinged is a weaker version of Battlelord.
- Seismic Reverberation could have some use in sustained multitarget situations, but is largely eclipsed by Signet.
- 20 Mar. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.7.
- 25 Oct. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
- New Love is in the Air Armor Sets in Patch 10.2.5
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Dragonflight Season 3 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings: Week 2
- Full Trading Post Rotation for December 2023
- New Returning Items Tab for Trading Post Items in Patch 10.2.5
- Will Sylvanas Return in Patch 10.2.5?
- Night Elf Paladin NPC Spotted in Patch 10.2.5
- New Trading Post Mount in Patch 10.2.5 - Savage Blue Battle Turtle