Arms Warrior Best Legendaries in Shadowlands — Shadowlands 9.0.2
Legendary Powers are targetable, unique effects that you can imbue certain base items with through the Runecarving system. In Shadowlands, these enable you to customize your Arms Warrior, drastically improving your performance, and are arguably the most important aspect of your gear.
The purpose of this page is to help you pick the right legendary powers (and item slots for them) for your character, depending on the content you are interested in.
Introduction: Legendaries in Shadowlands
Legendary Powers are special effects affixed to items in the Shadowlands (through Runecarving). Most of these effects have benefits that are specific to your spec, and others work for all Warrior specs. On this page, we will go through the best ones for all types of content. Please refer to our Warrior Legendary Powers page and our Runecarving page for more information about these powers.
Best Overall Legendary for Arms Warrior
These are our recommendations for which legendary to craft first as a PvE player that does a variety of content. While you may eventually want multiple legendaries in different types of content, this is the primary recommendation for crafting your first one.
Signet of Tormented Kings is currently the strongest legendary effect in both single-target with Ravager, and multitarget with Bladestorm, making it the best legendary for an Arms Warrior to craft first.
Best Raiding Legendaries for Arms Warrior
These are the best Raiding legendaries for Arms Warriors.
- Signet of Tormented Kings requires more cooldown management than most Legendary effects, but has very high Rage generation potential when combined with Ravager, roughly 1% ahead of the next best. Without Ravager, it does not perform nearly as well in single-target, but still manages to be quite competitive in AoE.
- Judgment of the Arbiter is a rather bland, but powerful single-target effect, which also has the potential for AoE under the right conditions. In a perfect setup, the tank will wear a second legendary, allowing the blast to easily arc through enemy targets.
- Unhinged increases the value of Bladestorm considerably, although it is important to note that although Bladestorm hits multiple targets, the triggered Mortal Strike casts do not, making it a pure single-target effect.
Best Mythic+ and Torghast Legendaries for Arms Warrior
This section covers the best Mythic+ and Torghast legendaries. For this evaluation, we are considering a mix of AoE and single-target, but with a bias towards AoE. As you will see, the best AoE legendaries are not necessarily the best Mythic+ legendaries, as you will need to do both at least decently well to be viable in Mythic+.
- Signet of Tormented Kings is a somewhat random legendary, but has the highest multi-target potential due to extra Bladestorm procs. Using it effectively is not problematic, since Bladestorm applies Mastery: Deep Wounds on its own, so you will not be in a situation of Bladestorming without your Mastery up on targets. Care should be taken to apply Warbreaker or Colossus Smash first, to boost Bladestorm damage whenever possible.
- Judgment of the Arbiter remains powerful so long as there is a reliable second player using it, in order to arc the effect between targets. Doing so correctly can require tricky positioning at times, so take care to ensure you are actually hitting enemy targets effectively.
- 01 Dec. 2020: Updated Recommended Legendary to Singet of Tormented Kings.
- 21 Nov. 2020: Page added.
- Voidwalker Solos Torghast Boss
- You Can Browse Legendary Powers and Slots in the Adventure Guide
- Valfir Mount Dropping Rare Hotfix Not Stopping Players from Killing Him
- Flight Path Perfect Music WeakAura
- How To Change Secondary Stats on the Mistcaller Ocarina Trinket
- Classic "Not a Bug List" Updated for December 4th
- Player Can Fly Anywhere in the Shadowlands
- You Can Collect 830 Soul Ash This Week