Arms Warrior Best Legendaries in Shadowlands — Shadowlands 9.0.5
Legendary Powers are targetable, unique effects that you can imbue certain base items with through the Runecarving system. In Shadowlands, these enable you to customize your Arms Warrior, drastically improving your performance, and are arguably the most important aspect of your gear.
The purpose of this page is to help you pick the right legendary powers (and item slots for them) for your character, depending on the content you are interested in.
Introduction: Legendaries in Shadowlands
Legendary Powers are special effects affixed to items in the Shadowlands (through Runecarving). Most of these effects have benefits that are specific to your spec, and others work for all Warrior specs. On this page, we will go through the best ones for all types of content. Please refer to our Warrior Legendary Powers page and our Runecarving page for more information about these powers.
Best Overall Legendary for Arms Warrior
These are our recommendations for which legendary to craft first as a PvE player that does a variety of content. While you may eventually want multiple legendaries in different types of content, this is the primary recommendation for crafting your first one.
Signet of Tormented Kings is the strongest legendary effect for Venthyr Warriors alongside the Ravager talent, in order to funnel more Rage into Condemn. For non-Venthyr Warriors, however, Enduring Blow has risen to the top of the pack, followed closely by Unhinged. In multi-target situations and Mythic+ dungeons however, Signet of Tormented Kings will remain the go-to legendary for players of all covenants.
Best Raiding Legendaries for Arms Warrior
These are the best Raiding legendaries for Arms Warriors.
- Signet of Tormented Kings requires more cooldown management than most Legendary effects, but has very high Rage generation potential when combined with Ravager, roughly 1% ahead of the next best. Without Ravager, it does not perform nearly as well in single-target, but still manages to be quite competitive in AoE.
- Enduring Blow is the best legendary power for non-Venthyr, giving Mortal Strike a more prominent place in the execute, phase due to the extra Colossus Smash procs.
- Exploiter is the best legendary power for PvP, due to the added pressure and incredible burst damage potential of Exploiter and Overpower-buffed Mortal Strike.
Best Mythic+ and Torghast Legendaries for Arms Warrior
This section covers the best Mythic+ and Torghast legendaries. For this evaluation, we are considering a mix of AoE and single-target, but with a bias towards AoE. As you will see, the best AoE legendaries are not necessarily the best Mythic+ legendaries, as you will need to do both at least decently well to be viable in Mythic+.
- Signet of Tormented Kings is a somewhat random legendary, but has the highest multi-target potential due to extra Bladestorm procs. Using it effectively is not problematic, since Bladestorm applies Mastery: Deep Wounds on its own, so you will not be in a situation of Bladestorming without your Mastery active, but care should be taken to apply Warbreaker or Colossus Smash first, to boost Bladestorm damage as much as possible.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Replaced Unhinged with Enduring Blow for non-Venthyr, added Exploiter as best PvP legendary.
- 30 Jan. 2021: Added additional wording for non-Venthyr choices.
- 01 Dec. 2020: Updated Recommended Legendary to Singet of Tormented Kings.
- 21 Nov. 2020: Page added.
- Castle Nathria 9.0.5 DPS Log Rankings and Analysis, Week 5: Boss Damage Only Rankings Added
- Player Loots One of the Rarest Item in WoW
- A Different Kind of AFK Story
- WoW Patch Timeline from Vanilla to Shadowlands Patch 9.1
- Potentially Infinite Breath of Sindragosa Bug
- Elwynn Forest Without the Trees
- Covenants Per Spec in Castle Nathria and Mythic+ for Top Players
- Animated Ulna World Quest Up on US Servers!