Warrior Soulbind Conduit List
This guide lists all of the Warriors Conduits that you can use in Soulbind trees in the Shadowlands expansion.
The following page lists all Warrior Soulbind Conduits available in Shadowlands and links to our guides for choosing the best Conduits for your spec.
If you want to know more about Soulbind Conduits in general, please read our Soulbind Conduits Guide.
Best Conduits for Warriors
For more information regarding the best Conduits for each Warrior spec, please refer to our spec-specific pages:
Warrior Endurance Soulbind Conduits
- Brutal Vitality —
- Fueled by Violence — You are healed for 15-36% of the damage dealt by Mastery: Deep Wounds.
- Indelible Victory — Impending Victory or Victory Rush heals you for 200-480% (Arms/Fury)/280-672% (Protection) of the damage it dealt over 8 seconds.
- Stalwart Guardian — The cooldown of Die by the Sword (Arms), Enraged Regeneration (Fury), and Shield Wall (Protection) is reduced by 204850 seconds.
- Unnerving Focus — Last Stand increases your Rage generation by 30-72%.
Warrior Finesse Soulbind Conduits
- Cacophonous Roar — Intimidating Shout can withstand 80-220% more damage before breaking.
- Disturb the Peace — Piercing Howl's/ Shockwave's cooldown is reduced by 5-12 seconds.
- Inspiring Presence — Rallying Cry's duration and health granted are increased by 20-48%.
- Safeguard — Intervene reduces the damage taken by the target by 8-22%.
Warrior Potency Soulbind Conduits
- Ashen Juggernaut — Condemn and Execute increases the critical strike chance of Condemn and Execute by 2.5-6.0 (Arms, Fury) or 3.5-8.4% (Protection) for 8 seconds, stacking up to 8 times.
- Crash the Ramparts — Overpower deals 9-21.6% increased damage.
- Depths of Insanity — Recklessness lasts 20-41% longer.
- Destructive Reverberations — Ancient Aftershock's cooldown is reduced by 15 seconds, and its damage is increased by 4-32%.
- Hack and Slash — Rampage has a 16-38.4% chance to refund a charge of Raging Blow.
- Harrowing Punishment — Condemn's damage dealt and prevented are increased by 1.5-2.9% for each nearby enemy, up to 7.5-14.5%.
- Merciless Bonegrinder — When Ravager ends, Whirlwind deals 50-120% increased damage for 7 seconds. When Bladestorm ends, Whirlwind deals 50-120 increased damage for 9 seconds.
- Mortal Combo — Mortal Strike has a 10-24% chance to trigger a second Mortal Strike.
- Piercing Verdict — Spear of Bastion's instant damage and Rage generation are increased by 25-67%.
- Show of Force — Revenge increases the damage of your next Thunder Clap by 12-28.8%.
- Veteran's Repute — Conqueror's Banner increases your Strength by 10-24%.
- Vicious Contempt — Bloodthirst deals 24-57.6% increased damage to enemies who are below 35% Health.
Other Class-Specific Soulbind Conduits
Here are links to the Soulbind Conduits of other classes.
- 27 Jun. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.1.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.0.5.
- 24 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands launch.
- 22 Aug. 2020: Guide added.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Legion Timewalking: Mage-Bound Spelltome Checklist
- Mecha-Done Achievement Made Easy in Patch 9.1.5
- Final Fantasy 14 Director on WoW Players Switching Over
- 9.1.5 PTR Patch Notes: October 13th
- Season of Mastery Beta Update: October 13th
- More Realistic 3D Renders of WoW Characters
- Shadowlands 9.1 Season 2 Mythic+ DPS, Tank and Healer Log Rankings, Week 14