Warrior Anima Powers for Torghast in Shadowlands
Best Anima Powers for Warriors
As you can see below on this page, there are many Anima Powers available to Warriors (to which you must also add the generic Anima Powers that all classes can use), and they rank differently according to the spec you are playing. For that purpose, we have pages ranking these powers for each spec.
Warrior Talent-Granting Anima Powers
These Anima Powers grant you access to additional talents in the same row. If you already have that talent, you may select another talent in the same row.
- Battlelord's Cypher — Gain the War Machine (Arms), War Machine (Fury), and War Machine (Protection) talent.
- Battlelord's Gift — Gain the Double Time talent.
- Battlelord's Invocation — Gain the Second Wind (Arms), Furious Charge (Fury), Crackling Thunder (Protection) talent.
- Battlelord's Legacy — Gain the Warbreaker (Arms), Seethe (Fury), or Never Surrender (Protection) talent.
- Battlelord's Lesson — Gain the Massacre (Arms), Massacre (Fury), Best Served Cold talent.
- Battlelord's Mythos — Gain the In For The Kill (Arms), Meat Cleaver (Fury), Into the Fray (Protection) talent.
- Battlelord's Ultimatum — Gain the Anger Management (Arms), Reckless Abandon (Fury), Heavy Repercussions (Protection) talent.
Warrior Covenant Anima Powers
These Anima Powers empower your Warrior's Covenant Abilities in various ways.
You can learn more information about Signature and Covenant Abilities in our guide linked below.
Kyrian Warrior Anima Powers
- Ancient Prolegomenon — Casting Spear of Bastion also applies 5 stacks of Sunder Armor to the target, reducing their armor by 25% for 30 seconds
- Elysian Shoulderwrap — Increases Spear of Bastion's periodic damage by 50%.
- Kyrian Warhelm — Your Steward's Phial of Serenity refreshes the cooldown of Spear of Bastion.
- Soulcarved Vow — The damage effect of Spear of Bastion lasts forever.
- Spearheads of Eternity — Each time you throw the Spear of Bastion, hitting at least one enemy increases the Spear's instant damage by 20%, stacking up to 15 times.
- Stonepiercer Signet — Increases the duration of Spear of Bastion by 50%.
Night Fae Warrior Anima Powers
- Livingwood Pommel — Your auto attacks have a chance to cause an Ancient Aftershock.
- Overgrowth Catalyst — Ancient Aftershock's damage and Rage generation are increased by 50%.
- Petrified Wildseed — Whenever Ancient Aftershock generates Rage, it also reduces the remaining cooldown of a random ability by 2 seconds
Necrolord Warrior Anima Powers
- Hateful Fetish — Planting your Conqueror's Banner makes you immune to crowd control effects, and grants you 50% Leech.
- Repulsive Pennant — Gaining Glory while Conqueror's Banner is active deals [ 30% of Attack Power ] Shadow damage to all enemies within 15 yards of you.
- Sinew-Sewn Tassels — Planting your Conqueror's Banner grants 10% additional critical strike chance to you and your allies.
Venthyr Warrior Anima Powers
- Distillation of Sin — Condemn has a 5% chance to instantly kill non-elite enemies.
- Pridebreaker's Anvil — Condemn knocks down the target for 0.5 seconds
- Writhing Noose — Condemn's damage done and damage prevented are increased by 25%.
Other Warrior Anima Powers
Anima Powers listed here drastically empower your class abilities and allow for unique interactions between them.
- Bladed Bulwark — Ignore Pain has a 50% chance to cast Die by the Sword (Arms), Enraged Regeneration (Fury), Shield Wall (Protection).
- Bloodstained Whetstone — The damage of Whirlwind and Thunder Clap is increased by 30%.
- Brawler's Brass Knuckles — Rage generation increased by 20%.
- Edge of Hatred — The damage of Mortal Strike (Arms), Rampage (Fury), Shield Slam (Protection) is increased by 20%.
- Fan of Longswords — Mortal Strike (Arms), Rampage (Fury), Shield Slam (Protection) has a 33% chance to cast Whirlwind.
- Gibbering Skull — Getting hit has a 10% chance to grant you Ignore Pain.
- Hurricane Heart — You heal for 80% of the damage dealt by by Whirlwind and Thunder Clap.
- Misshapen Mirror — Spell Reflection lasts 200% longer, and applies to your party.
- Ogundimu's Fist — Pummel knocks the target away and stuns them for 4 seconds.
- Periapt of Furor — Berserker Rage lasts 300% longer and also causes your party members to go berserk.
- Pleonexian Command — Victory Rush and Impending Victory takes 5 Phantasma from the target.
- Ragemote — Your abilities cost no Rage for 1.5 minutes after choosing this power.
- Resonant Throatbands — Enemies affected by any of your Shouts take 20% increased damage from all sources.
- Shadehound Tooth — The cooldown of Mortal Strike (Arms), Bloodthirst (Fury), Shield Slam (Protection) is reduced by 25%.
- Shrieking Flagon — Whirlwind and Thunder Clap pull 3 random enemies within 20 yards to you.
- Signet of Tormented Kings — Activating Bladestorm/ Ravager (Arms), Recklessness (Fury), or Avatar (Protection) randomly casts one of the other two abilities.
- Singing Stones — The duration of one of your Shouts is increased by 500%. Which Shout these Singing Stones affect is revealed when this power is selected.
- Singing Stones of Battle — Battle Shout lasts 500% longer.
- Singing Stones of Bravery — Challenging Shout lasts 500% longer.
- Singing Stones of Courage — Rallying Cry lasts 500% longer.
- Singing Stones of Intimidation — Intimidating Shout lasts 500% longer.
- Singing Stones of Terror — Piercing Howl lasts 500% longer.
- Singing Stones of Unnerving — Demoralizing Shout lasts 500% longer.
- Smoldering Inertia — Charge and Heroic Leap increase your damage done by 200% for 4 seconds
- Soulwrought Studs — Your Armor and Block value are increased by 10%.
- Succulent Carpaccio — Ignore Pain absorbs additional damage equal to 10% of your maximum health.
- Thundering Roar — Your Shouts last 100% longer.
- Umbral Ear Trumpet — Your Shouts cause you to yell another, random Shout.
- Unbound Fortitude — increases the duration of Die by the Sword (Arms), Enraged Regeneration (Fury), Shield Wall (Protection) by 20% per application.
- Voracious Culling Blade — Execute's/ Condemn's damage is increased by 100%. Casting Execute/Condemn 30 times allows you to use it at any time, regardless of the target's health.
- Warlord's Resolve — The cooldown of Die by the Sword (Arms), Enraged Regeneration (Fury), Last Stand (Protection) is reduced by 80%.
- Zovaal's Warbanner — The duration of
Other Class-Specific Anima Powers
Below, you will find links to other class-specific Anima Powers coming in Shadowlands.
- 04 Dec. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands.
- 08 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35432.
- 18 Jul. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35167.
- 26 Jun. 2020: Updated for Alpha Build 34902.
- 25 May 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34490.
- 17 May 2020: Fixed intro.
- 15 May 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34365.
- 13 May 2020: Guide added.
- Castle Nathria 9.0.5 DPS Log Rankings and Analysis, Week 5: Boss Damage Only Rankings Added
- Player Loots One of the Rarest Item in WoW
- A Different Kind of AFK Story
- WoW Patch Timeline from Vanilla to Shadowlands Patch 9.1
- Potentially Infinite Breath of Sindragosa Bug
- Elwynn Forest Without the Trees
- Covenants Per Spec in Castle Nathria and Mythic+ for Top Players
- Animated Ulna World Quest Up on US Servers!