Warrior Anima Powers for Torghast in Shadowlands
Warrior Talent-Granting Anima Powers
These Anima Powers grant you access to additional talents in the same row. If you already have that talent, you may select another talent in the same row.
- Battlelord's Cypher — Gain the War Machine talent.
- Battlelord's Gift — Gain the Double Time talent.
- Battlelord's Invocation — Gain the Second Wind (Arms), Furious Charge (Fury), Crackling Thunder (Protection) talent.
- Battlelord's Legacy ( Battlelord's Legacy/ Battlelord's Legacy): Gain the Collateral Damage/ War Machine (Arms), Fervor of Battle/ War Machine (Fury), Bolster/ Punish (Protection) talent.
- Battlelord's Lesson — Gain the Massacre (Arms), Fresh Meat (Fury), Best Served Cold talent.
- Battlelord's Mythos — Gain the In For The Kill (Arms), Wrecking Ball (Fury), Into the Fray (Protection) talent.
- Battlelord's Ultimatum — Gain the Anger Management (Arms), Reckless Abandon (Fury), Heavy Repercussions (Protection) talent.
Warrior Covenant Ability-Enhancing Anima Powers
These Anima Powers empower your Warrior's Covenant Abilities in various ways.
- Ancient Prolegomenon — Casting Spear of Bastion also applies 5 stacks of Sunder Armor to its target, reducing their armor by 25% for 30 sec.
- Distillation of Sin — Condemn has a 5% chance to instantly kill non-elite enemies.
- Elysian Shoulderwrap — Increase Spear of Bastion's periodic damage by 50%.
- Hateful Fetish — Planting your Conqueror's Banner makes you immune to crowd control effects, and grants you 50% Leech.
- Kyrian Warhelm — Your Steward's Phial of Serenity refreshes the cooldown of Spear of Bastion.
- Livingwood Pommel — Your auto-attacks refresh the remaining duration of Ancient Aftershock's damage over time effect.
- Overgrowth Catalyst — Ancient Aftershock's damage is increased by 50%, and its range is increased by 30%.
- Petrified Wildseed — Whenever Ancient Aftershock transfers Rage to you, it also reduces the remaining cooldown of a random ability by 2 seconds.
- Pridebreaker's Anvil — Condemn knocks down the target for 0.5 seconds.
- Repulsive Pennant — Planting your Conqueror's Banner deals (30% of Attack Power) Shadow damage per Glory to all enemies within 15 yards.
- Sinew-Sewn Tassels — Planting your Conqueror's Banner grants 10% Critical Strike Chance to you and your allies.
- Soulcarved Vow — The damage effect of Spear of Bastion lasts forever.
- Spearheads of Eternity — Each time you throw the Spear of Bastion, hitting at least one enemy, increases the Spear's instant damage by 20%, stacking up to 15 times.
- Stonepiercer Signet — Increases the duration of Spear of Bastion by 50%.
- Writhing Noose — Condemn's damage done and damage prevented are increased by 25%.
Warrior Spell-Empowering Anima Powers
Anima Powers listed here drastically empower your class abilities and allow for unique interactions between them.
- Bladed Bulwark — Ignore Pain has a 20% chance to cast Die by the Sword (Arms), Enraged Regeneration (Fury)/ Shield Wall (Protection).
- Bloodstained Whetstone — The damage of Whirlwind (Arms/Fury), Thunder Clap (Protection) is increased by 30%.
- Brawler's Brass Knuckles — Rage generation increased by 20%.
- Edge of Hatred — The damage of Mortal Strike (Arms)/ Rampage (Fury)/ Shield Slam (Protection) is increased by 20%.
- Fan of Longswords — Mortal Strike (Arms)/ Rampage (Fury)/ Shield Slam (Protection) has a 33% chance to cast Whirlwind.
- Gibbering Skull — Getting hit has a 10% chance to grant you Ignore Pain.
- Hurricane Heart — You heal for 50% of the damage dealt by Whirlwind (Arms/Fury), Thunder Clap (Protection).
- Champion's Decree — Breaking an Ashen Phylactery increases the damage of your next Slam by 20%. This effect stacks 100 times.
- Misshapen Mirror — Spell Reflection lasts 200% longer, and applies to your party.
- Ogundimu's Fist — Pummel knocks the target away and stuns them for 4 seconds.
- Periapt of Furor — Berserker Rage lasts 100% longer and also causes your party members to go berserk.
- Pleonexian Command — Victory Rush takes 5 Phantasma from the target.
- Ragemote — Your abilities cost no Rage for 1.5 min after choosing this power.
- Resonant Throatbands — Enemies affected by any of your Shouts take 20% increased damage from all sources.
- Scratched Knife — Your first Shattering Throw on a floor deals 10,000% increased damage, and shatters an Anima Cell from the target.
- Shadehound Tooth — The cooldown of Mortal Strike (Arms)/ Bloodthirst (Fury)/ Shield Slam (Protection) is reduced by 25%.
- Shrieking Flagon — Whirlwind (Arms/Fury), Thunder Clap (Protection) pulls 3 random enemies within 20 yards to you.
- Signet of Tormented Kings — Activating Ravager/ Bladestorm (Arms), Recklessness (Fury), or Avatar (Protection) randomly casts one of the other two abilities.
- Singing Stones — The duration of one of your Shouts is increased by 500%. Which Shout these Singing Stones affect is revealed when this power is selected.
- Smoldering Inertia — Charge and Heroic Leap increase your damage done by 200% for 4 sec.
- Soulwrought Studs — Your Armor and Block value are increased by 10%.
- Spattered Soles — Striking a Mawrat with Charge or Heroic Leap instantly kills the Mawrat and resets the cooldown of this ability.
- Succulent Carpaccio — Ignore Pain absorbs additional damage equal to 10% of your maximum health.
- Thundering Roar — Your Shouts last 100% longer.
- Umbral Ear Trumpet — Your Shouts cause you to yell another, random Shout.
- Unbound Fortitude — Soul's Blessing increases the duration of Die by the Sword (Arms)/ Enraged Regeneration (Fury)/ Shield Wall (Protection) by 10% per application.
- Voracious Culling Blade — Execute's damage is increased by 100%. Casting Execute 30 times allows you to use it at any time, regardless of the target's health.
- Warlord's Resolve — The cooldown of Die by the Sword (Arms)/ Enraged Regeneration (Fury)/ Last Stand (Protection) is reduced by 80%.
- Zovaal's Warbanner — The duration of Bladestorm and Avatar (Arms)/ Recklessness and Bladestorm (Fury)/ Avatar (Protection) increased by 40%.
Other Class-Specific Anima Powers
Below, you will find links to other class-specific Anima Powers coming in Shadowlands.
- 26 Jun. 2020: Updated for Alpha Build 34902.
- 25 May 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34490.
- 17 May 2020: Fixed intro.
- 15 May 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34365.
- 13 May 2020: Guide added.
- New Players Unlock Area Looting at Level 8
- List of Corruption Effects on Sale Through July 7th
- New Jewelry Color Options for Blood Elves
- Is Path of Ascension the Brawler's Guild of Shadowlands?
- DesMephisto with Only 1 More Plate Item to Go, Probably Finished Today! 99.991% Done
- Extra Elemental Damage from Weapons Working as Intended
- New Realm Connections Are Coming
- Patch 8.3 Hotfixes: July 2nd