Necromancer Command Skeletons Build With Inarius Set
Welcome to our build guide for Inarius Skeletons Necromancer in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.4 and Season 16.
Working with the unlikely combination of the melee Inarius set and the natural summoner capabilities of the class, the Inarius Skeleton Necromancer emerges as a capable Rift Guardian killer spec. This pure single target, multiplayer-oriented spec only plays part of a composition with an AoE damage dealing party member and supports.
2. Quick Reference
2.1. Skill Setup
The basic skill setup of the Inarius Skeleton Necromancer is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Grim Scythe Cursed Scythe Command Skeletons Frenzy 1 Frailty Early Grave 2 Blood Rush Potency 3 Skeletal Mage Skeleton Archer 4 Bone Armor Thy Flesh Sustained|
2.2. Gear Setup
The required gear setup for the Inarius Skeleton Necromancer is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution. It also includes detailed explanations for Season 16 adjustments.
- Helm: Inarius's Understanding
- Shoulders: Inarius's Martyrdom
- Gloves: Inarius's Will (or Tasker and Theo in Season 16)
- Chest: Inarius's Conviction
- Belt: Dayntee's Binding (or The Witching Hour in Season 16)
- Pants: Inarius's Reticence
- Boots: Inarius's Perseverance
- Bracers: Ancient Parthan Defenders
- Amulet: The Traveler's Pledge
- Ring 1: The Compass Rose
- Ring 2: Convention of Elements
- Weapon: Trag'Oul's Corroded Fang
- Offhand: Bone Ringer
2.3. Legendary Gems
- Legendary Gem 1: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 2: Enforcer
- Legendary Gem 3: Bane of the Stricken
2.4. Kanai's Cube
- Weapon Slot: Reilena's Shadowhook
- Armor Slot: Tasker and Theo (or Dayntee's Binding in Season 16)
- Jewelry Slot: Krysbin's Sentence
3. Role in the Current Meta
This build is ranked as a High Tier group pushing build for its class in the current Season. If high leaderboard position without strict adherence to the meta is attractive to you, consider using this build.
The build is strictly meant for group Greater Rifting, as it focuses purely on single target DPS to kill the Guardian with, and lacks meaningful AoE for the rest of the rift. In meta terms, the Inarius Skeleton Necromancer is a highly desirable build in any high Greater Rift progression party.
- 18 Jan. 2019 (gear page): Added suggestions for the baseline Ring of Royal Grandeur for Seasonal characters.
- 18 Jan. 2019 (this page): Guide was revised with additional recommendations for Season 16.
- 18 Jan. 2019 (skills page): Information was reviewed and approved for Season 16 with no changes required.
- 20 Sep. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 15.
- 14 Jun. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 14.
- 27 Oct. 2017 (skills page): Made a few adjustments to the skill list.
- 27 Oct. 2017 (this page): Several corrections to the guide going into Patch 2.6.1.
- 27 Oct. 2017 (gear page): Ancient Parthan Defenders are now the default bracers and Lacuni Prowlers the alternative (was previously the opposite).
- 20 Jul. 2017 (this page): Build added.
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #34
- Deadset's Guide Compendium for Season 16 / Patch 2.6.4
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- 2.6.4 Is Now Live + Patch Notes
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Soul Harvest Witch Doctor (Patch 2.6.4)
- Necromancer Pestilence Set Dungeon
- Zunimassa and williken's fetish army
- WoL Monk (Patch 2.6.4)
- Why no Litany of the Undaunted Builds? (patch 2.6.4)
- Thorns Crusader (Patch 2.6.4)
- Above Paragon level 397 (when you have 50 Core points), is Movement Speed on boots always sub-optimal?
- Meteor Wizard (Patch 2.6.4)