Wizard DMO Arcane Orbit Build
Welcome to our build guide for DMO Arcane Orbit Wizard in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.7 and Season 19.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
Delsere's Magnum Opus (DMO) set focuses heavily on Slow Time, and the Arcane Orbit melee spellcaster capitalizes well on this area-based playstyle. This bursty, control-heavy spec is available in both Greater Rift solo progression (the present guide) and speed farming (see link just below) variations.
The following video guide was created to accompany the present written guide and demonstrate how to play the build in-game.
The basic skill setup of the DMO Arcane Orbit Wizard is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Spectral Blade Barrier Blades Teleport Safe Passage 1 Arcane Orb Arcane Orbit 2 Slow Time Exhaustion 3 Explosive Blast Chain Reaction 4 Ice Armor Crystallize|
The required gear setup for the DMO Arcane Orbit Wizard is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Shrouded Mask
- Shoulders: Dashing Pauldrons of Despair
- Gloves: Fierce Gauntlets
- Chest: Harness of Truth
- Belt: The Shame of Delsere
- Pants: Leg Guards of Mystery
- Boots: Striders of Destiny
- Bracers: Ancient Parthan Defenders
- Amulet: The Traveler's Pledge
- Ring 1: The Compass Rose
- Ring 2: Convention of Elements
- Weapon: Unstable Scepter
- Offhand: Triumvirate
- Legendary Gem 1: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 2: Esoteric Alteration
- Legendary Gem 3: Bane of the Stricken
- 22 Nov. 2019 (skills page): Reviewed for Season 19.
- 22 Nov. 2019 (this page): Reviewed for Season 19.
- 22 Nov. 2019 (gear page): Reviewed for Season 19.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (gear page): Reviewed and approved for Season 18.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 18.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (skills page): Reviewed and approved for Season 18.
- 17 May 2019 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 17 May 2019 (skills page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 17 May 2019 (gear page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 18 Jan. 2019 (gear page): Added suggestions for the baseline Ring of Royal Grandeur for Seasonal characters.
- 18 Jan. 2019 (this page): Guide was revised with additional recommendations for Season 16.
- 18 Jan. 2019 (skills page): Information was reviewed and approved for Season 16 with no changes required.
- 20 Sep. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 15.
- 14 Jun. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 14.
- 27 Oct. 2017 (gear page): A few wording changes. Build remains unchanged for Patch 2.6.1.
- 27 Jun. 2017 (this page): Guide updated for 2.6 and moved to new format.
- Diablo 4 GamesRadar Hands On - Death Kits, Difficulty and More
- Path of Diablo (2) Season 9 Brings a New Skill, Widescreen Support, Trade 2.0 and More
- Crusader Solo GR 150, 12 Mins with Great Commentary
- Season 20 PTR and Balance Blog Timing + All Diablo 3 Season Durations
- Diablo 4 Vs. 3 Vs. 2 Graphics and Art Style Comparisons
- Warcraft 3: Reforged and StarCraft 2 Join the ESL
- Quarterly Updates on Diablo IV in 2020
- Old Diablo 3 Forums Shutting Down Today
- Impale Demon Hunter (Patch 2.6.4)
- Fever Clan recruiting for Season
- (Seasonal)StoneClan is recruiting casual D3 players for seasonal play
- Rend Barbarian (Patch 2.6.4)
- LoN Corpse Lance Necromancer (Patch 2.6.5)
- LoN Singularity Necromancer (Patch 2.6.4)
- Demon Hunter The Thrill Conquest
- Efficient Regular Rifts Guide