Barbarian Leap/Earthquake Build With Might of the Earth
Welcome to our build guide for Leap/Earthquake MotE Barbarian in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.7 and Season 19.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
Strengthened by the powers of the Might of the Earth set, the Earthquake Barbarian offers a tight and satisfying rotation of synergistic abilities, disguised under a visual treat of rampaging AoE destruction, along with a hefty amount of crowd control to boot. This build is designed for Greater Rift solo progression, but we also have a speed farming variant, which you can find by clicking the link below.
The basic skill setup of the Earthquake Barbarian is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Earthquake Molten Fury Seismic Slam Rumble 1 War Cry Veteran's Warning 2 Leap Death from Above 3 Threatening Shout Falter 4 Wrath of the Berserker Insanity|
The required gear setup for the Earthquake Barbarian is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Eyes of the Earth
- Shoulders: Spires of the Earth
- Gloves: Pull of the Earth
- Chest: Spirit of the Earth
- Belt: Girdle of Giants
- Pants: Weight of the Earth
- Boots: Foundation of the Earth
- Bracers: Ancient Parthan Defenders
- Amulet: The Flavor of Time
- Ring 1: Focus
- Ring 2: Restraint
- Weapon: Blade of the Tribes
- Legendary Gem 1: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 2: Bane of the Stricken
- Legendary Gem 3: Gogok of Swiftness
- 19 Nov. 2019 (skills page): Guide revised and updated for Season 19.
- 19 Nov. 2019 (this page): Guide revised and updated for Season 19.
- 19 Nov. 2019 (gear page): Guide revised and updated for Season 19.
- 28 Aug. 2019 (gear page): Minor clarification to the gear and stat recommendations.
- 22 Aug. 2019 (gear page): Item recommendations are revised for Season 18.
- 22 Aug. 2019 (this page): Item and skill recommendations are revised for Season 18.
- 22 Aug. 2019 (skills page): Skill recommendations are revised for Season 18.
- 13 May 2019 (skills page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 13 May 2019 (gear page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 13 May 2019 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 27 Jan. 2019 (this page): Updated the Season 16 Cube recommendation.
- 27 Jan. 2019 (gear page): Updated the Season 16 Cube recommendation.
- 16 Jan. 2019 (gear page): Added suggestions for the baseline Ring of Royal Grandeur for Seasonal characters.
- 16 Jan. 2019 (this page): Guide was revised with additional recommendations for Season 16.
- 16 Jan. 2019 (skills page): Information was reviewed and approved for Season 16 with no changes required.
- 20 Sep. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 15.
- 14 Jun. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 14.
- 01 Nov. 2017 (this page): Changed build rank to Mid Tier for Season 12.
- 31 Oct. 2017 (gear page): Some wording updates to the gem and jewelry sections (without changes in the recommendations).
- 26 Jun. 2017 (this page): Guide updated for 2.6 and moved to new format.
- Update on Diablo 4 February Blog - Possible Video Coming?
- Patch 2.6.8 PTR Season 20 Update Notes, Season 19 Ending March 1st
- New Patch 2.6.8 PTR Build Coming Soon
- Blizzard President J. Allen Brack on Warcraft III Reforged Launch
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2019 Earnings Call: Diablo Immortal Testing in Mid-2020, WoW Sub Growth
- New Head of the Diablo Franchise Is Rod Ferguson of Gears of War
- Last Chance to Buy the 2019 Virtual Ticket
- Permanent Addition of Seasonal Buffs, Exact PTR Timing Discussion
- The Typhon's Veil Set
- Staff of Herding / Whimsyshire
- LoN Singularity Necromancer (Patch 2.6.4)
- Fever Clan recruiting for Season
- GRID is Recruiting All player For All Seasons
- Mundunugu's Regalia Set
- Horde of the Ninety Savages Set
- WoL Monk (Patch 2.6.4)