Wizard Frost Hydra Build With Typhon
Welcome to our build guide for Typhon Frost Hydra Wizard in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.8 and Season 20.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
Leaning into the summoner Wizard fantasy, the Typhon Hydra build relies on a combination of channelled amplification and pet empowerment to fuel a simple, yet very flashy and capable playstyle with The Typhon's Veil set. This steadily paced, sustain damage build is meant for Greater Rift solo progression.
The basic skill setup of the Typhon Hydra Wizard is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Arcane Torrent Flame Ward Hydra Frost Hydra 1 Black Hole Absolute Zero 2 Teleport Safe Passage 3 Storm Armor Power of the Storm 4 Magic Weapon Deflection|
The required gear setup for the Typhon Hydra Wizard is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Typhon's Frons
- Shoulders: Typhon's Tibia
- Chest: Typhon's Thorax
- Bracers: Ashnagarr's Blood Bracer
- Gloves: Tasker and Theo
- Belt: The Witching Hour
- Pants: Typhon's Abdomen
- Boots: Typhon's Tarsus
- Amulet: Squirt's Necklace
- Ring 1: Halo of Karini
- Ring 2: Convention of Elements
- Weapon: Deathwish
- Offhand: Etched Sigil
- Challenge Rift 144 Guides
- Blizzard Provides Staff with Care Packages During Lockdown
- Rod Ferguson's Diablo 4 Tweets, Art Director Images
- Challenge Rift 143 Guides
- Best Starter Builds for Path of Exile: Delirium
- Blizzard Implementing Work from Home Policy Due to Coronavirus
- How to Launch Diablo 3 Without the Battle.net Client
- All Class Guides for Diablo 3 Season 20, Patch 2.6.8
- LoD Hydra Wizard
- Monk Sunwuko Set Dungeon
- PoJ Tempest Rush Monk
- Holy Shotgun Crusader (Patch 2.6.4)
- Uliana Monk (Patch 2.6.4)
- LoN Blood Nova Necromancer (Patch 2.6.5)
- LoD Poison Nova Necromancer
- WoL Monk (Patch 2.6.4)