Wizard Frost Hydra Build With Typhon
Welcome to our build guide for Typhon Frost Hydra Wizard in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.9 and Season 21.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
Leaning into the summoner Wizard fantasy, the Typhon Hydra build relies on a combination of channelled amplification and pet empowerment to fuel a simple, yet very flashy and capable playstyle with The Typhon's Veil set. This steadily paced, sustain damage build is meant for Greater Rift solo progression.
The basic skill setup of the Typhon Hydra Wizard is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Arcane Torrent Flame Ward Hydra Frost Hydra 1 Black Hole Absolute Zero 2 Teleport Safe Passage 3 Storm Armor Power of the Storm 4 Magic Weapon Deflection|
The required gear setup for the Typhon Hydra Wizard is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Typhon's Frons
- Shoulders: Typhon's Tibia
- Chest: Typhon's Thorax
- Bracers: Ashnagarr's Blood Bracer
- Gloves: Tasker and Theo
- Belt: The Witching Hour
- Pants: Typhon's Abdomen
- Boots: Typhon's Tarsus
- Amulet: Squirt's Necklace
- Ring 1: Halo of Karini
- Ring 2: Convention of Elements
- Weapon: Deathwish
- Offhand: Etched Sigil
- 01 Jul. 2020 (gear page): No changes required for Season 21.
- 01 Jul. 2020 (skills page): No changes required for Season 21.
- 01 Jul. 2020 (this page): No changes required for Season 21.
- 10 Mar. 2020 (gear page): Guide added.
- 10 Mar. 2020 (skills page): Guide added.
- 10 Mar. 2020 (this page): Guide added.
- Barbarian, Crusader and Demon Hunter Season 21 Guides Are Live
- Necromancer Simulacrum Hotfix: Patch 2.6.9a
- The Rat Is Dead: Long Live the Demon Hunter Speed Meta
- Which Class to Play in Diablo 3 Season 21? Solo, Group and Speedfarm Rankings
- Diablo 3 Season 21 Start Times
- Demon Hunter Set Guides Spotlight for Season 21: Gears of Dreadlands
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Season Leveling : On which difficulty ?
- Blessed Hammer Crusader (Patch 2.6.4)
- Cluster Arrow Demon Hunter (Patch 2.6.4)
- Mundunugu Spirit Barrage Witch Doctor
- Demon Hunter Hungering Arrow with GoD
- Hc ps4
- LoN Corpse Lance Necromancer (Patch 2.6.5)
- Demon Hunter Marauder Support with GoD