Crusader Aegis of Valor Heaven's Fury Build
Welcome to our build guide for Aegis of Valor Heaven's Fury Crusader in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.7 and Season 19.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
Rebirthing the Holy Shotgun concept with the help of an entirely new set, the Aegis of Valor, this Heaven's Fury Crusader embodies the tanky, impenetrable bulwark of steel that absorbs blows and retaliates in blasts of pure, radiant vengeance. This build is designed with Greater Rift solo progression in mind, but we also have a speed farming variation that can be accessed using the link below.
The basic skill setup of the Aegis of Valor Heaven's Fury Crusader is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Heaven's Fury Fires of Heaven Fist of the Heavens Fissure 1 Laws of Valor Unstoppable Force 2 Judgment Debilitate 3 Iron Skin Flash 4 Akarat's Champion Prophet|
The required gear setup for the Aegis of Valor Heaven's Fury Crusader is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Crown of Valor
- Shoulders: Spaulders of Valor
- Gloves: Gauntlets of Valor
- Chest: Brigandine of Valor
- Belt: Captain Crimson's Silk Girdle
- Pants: Captain Crimson's Thrust
- Boots: Greaves of Valor
- Bracers: Bracer of Fury
- Amulet: The Flavor of Time
- Ring 1: Convention of Elements
- Ring 2: Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac
- Weapon: Pig Sticker
- Offhand: Shield of Fury
- Legendary Gem 1: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 2: Pain Enhancer
- Legendary Gem 3: Bane of the Stricken
- 19 Nov. 2019 (gear page): Guide revised and updated for Season 19.
- 19 Nov. 2019 (this page): Guide revised and changed from Holy Shotgun with Akkhan set to the present build.
- 19 Nov. 2019 (skills page): Guide revised and updated for Season 19.
- 22 Aug. 2019 (skills page): Reviewed for Season 18.
- 22 Aug. 2019 (this page): Revised the item recommendations for Season 18.
- 22 Aug. 2019 (gear page): Revised the item recommendations for Season 18.
- 15 May 2019 (skills page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 15 May 2019 (gear page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 15 May 2019 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (this page): Guide was revised with additional recommendations for Season 16.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (gear page): Added suggestions for the baseline Ring of Royal Grandeur for Seasonal characters.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (skills page): Information was reviewed and approved for Season 16 with no changes required.
- 20 Sep. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 15.
- 14 Jun. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 14.
- 01 Nov. 2017 (this page): Added new build.
- Diablo 4 GamesRadar Hands On - Death Kits, Difficulty and More
- Path of Diablo (2) Season 9 Brings a New Skill, Widescreen Support, Trade 2.0 and More
- Crusader Solo GR 150, 12 Mins with Great Commentary
- Season 20 PTR and Balance Blog Timing + All Diablo 3 Season Durations
- Diablo 4 Vs. 3 Vs. 2 Graphics and Art Style Comparisons
- Warcraft 3: Reforged and StarCraft 2 Join the ESL
- Quarterly Updates on Diablo IV in 2020
- Old Diablo 3 Forums Shutting Down Today
- Impale Demon Hunter (Patch 2.6.4)
- Fever Clan recruiting for Season
- (Seasonal)StoneClan is recruiting casual D3 players for seasonal play
- Rend Barbarian (Patch 2.6.4)
- LoN Corpse Lance Necromancer (Patch 2.6.5)
- LoN Singularity Necromancer (Patch 2.6.4)
- Demon Hunter The Thrill Conquest
- Efficient Regular Rifts Guide