Demon Hunter Natalya's Vengeance Set Dungeon Guide
Welcome to our guide to complete the Natalya set dungeon for Demon Hunters, a required step to complete the Masters of the Universe Conquest.
Overview of the Natalya's Vengeance Set Dungeon
The Natalya's Vengeance Set Dungeon is located in Act I's Wortham. Take the waypoint to the Wortham Chapel Cellar and then walk back out the entrance. The Natalya Set Dungeon Entrance should appear right next to the cellar door if you have the Natalya's Vengeance set 6-piece bonus active.
The Natalya Set Dungeon's two unique Primary Objectives are to: 1) Detonate Spike Trap 300 times; and 2) Never deplete all of your Hatred.
The Natalya's Vengeance Set Dungeon is an Act 5 Battlefields of Eternity tileset — a relatively small and open area, different from most of its ilk. There is no specific route to take. Simply following the northern edge of the map and then circling down to the southern should suffice.
The Natalya's Vengeance Set Dungeon is populated by three kinds of enemies:
- Ravenous Dead, Hungry Corpses, Risen — the shambling undead make up the majority of trash in this dungeon. Useful for Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac cooldown resets.
- Exhumed — significantly fewer, these lumbering constructs take a few more hits but are largely irrelevant in terms of tactics.
- Vengeance Guardians — the unique enemies of the map. They resemble Act 1's Pain Mongers, but also have a Wormhole and Waller affixes. The elites are very useful in this map, since they feed into In-geom resets.
Tips for the Natalya's Vengeance Set Dungeon
As with most Set Dungeons, a follower is not necessary and might get in the way more than help the situation. Do not be afraid to dismiss your companion.
With the revision of Natalya's Vengeance from a Rain of Vengeance- to a Spike Traps-centric set, this Set Dungeon's requirements have been trivialized to a great extent. The build variation below is a suggestion and not at all a necessity for its completion. Using this variant however makes it so that you can never fail the 2nd Objective, as it doesn't use Hatred spenders at all; the Custom Trigger rune on Spike Trap makes it so Hatred generators (i.e. Evasive Fire) detonate Spike Traps. Just dash through the map, place Spike Traps left and right and pop them using your Generator skill, and spam the remainder of your skills on cooldown.
Build for the Natalya's Vengeance Set Dungeon
|Evasive Fire Focus Spike Trap Custom Trigger 1 Smoke Screen Displacement 2 Vault Tumble 3 Preparation Focused Mind 4 Vengeance Dark Heart|
To help you with farming the gear you need for your builds, we have two very useful guides that you can access by clicking the links below: a Salvage Guide to help you quickly check whether or not you can safely salvage a piece of gear and a Legendary Farming Guide to help you efficiently farm legendaries and set items.
|Torso and Pants||
- Weapon Slot: In-geom
- Armor Slot: Hexing Pants of Mr. Yan
- Jewelry Slot: Elusive Ring
- 22 Feb. 2023: Reworked the guide according to the new version of the set.
- 02 Mar. 2018: Added guide.
- Diablo 4 Patch Notes: June 3rd
- Race to World First 100 Hardcore and Softcore, June 4th: Level 90!
- Potential PlayStation Invalid License Error Fix
- Diablo 4 Early Access Is LIVE!
- The Final Day: Early Access Diablo 4 Launch Player Hype
- Seasonal Legendaries and Uniques Will Come to Eternal Realms At the Same Time
- 40 Important Diablo 4 Glossary Terms Explained Quickly (Video)
- Official Diablo 4 Hardcore Level 100 Contest Updated to Exclude Those With Preview Codes