Demon Hunter Natalya's Vengeance Set Dungeon Guide
Table of Contents
- 1. Overview of the Natalya's Vengeance Set Dungeon
- 2. Tips for the Natalya's Vengeance Set Dungeon
- 3. Build for the Natalya's Vengeance Set Dungeon
- 4. Kanai's Cube
- 5. Changelog
1. Overview of the Natalya's Vengeance Set Dungeon
The Natalya's Vengeance Set Dungeon is located in Act I's Wortham. Take the waypoint to the Wortham Chapel Cellar and then walk back out the entrance. The Natalya Set Dungeon Entrance should appear right next to the cellar door if you have the 6-piece bonus active.
The Natalya Set Dungeon's two unique Primary Objectives are to: 1) Maintain a constant Rain of Vengeance for 90 seconds; and 2) Do not exhaust your Hatred.
The Natalya's Vengeance Set Dungeon is an Act 5 Battlefields of Eternity tileset — a relatively small and open area, different from most of its ilk. There is no specific route to take. Simply following the northern edge of the map and then circling down to the southern should suffice.
The Natalya's Vengeance Set Dungeon is populated by three kinds of enemies:
- Ravenous Dead, Hungry Corpses, Risen — the shambling undead make up the majority of trash in this dungeon. Useful for Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac cooldown resets.
- Exhumed — significantly fewer, these lumbering constructs take a few more hits but are largely irrelevant in terms of tactics.
- Vengeance Guardians — the unique enemies of the map. They resemble Act 1's Pain Mongers, but also have a Wormhole and Waller affixes. The elites are very useful in this map, since they feed into In-geom resets.
2. Tips for the Natalya's Vengeance Set Dungeon
As with most Set Dungeons, a follower is not necessary and might get in the way more than help the situation. Do not be afraid to dismiss your companion.
The Natalya's Vengeance Set Dungeon is, unfortunately, of the type that benefits from nerfing your build and toning down your damage. Your Strafe killing off trash too fast will hamper the vital cooldown resets for the 1st Objective, so take some simple steps to lower your damage to the 300-400k point: drop Dexterity and Offense-section Paragons, drop Crit Damage gems from weaponry, drop excess offense jewelry and legendary gems.
In contrast with standard Rain of Vengeance-based rune choices, you will be getting the Dark Cloud rune simply due to its longer 8-second duration. This will make the 90-second timer significantly easier to achieve over any of the other options.
Cooldown reduction stacking is nothing new to Natalya builds, but we also recommend choosing In-geom for the weapon Cube slot. As you navigate from one elite to another in the dungeon, this extra item will net you very useful Rain of Vengeance cooldown resets.
While it requires significantly less attention than the 1st Objective, getting a moderate amount of resource cost reduction into the build will make the 2nd Objective (Hatred upkeep) that much easier. You should still be keeping a generator attack just to be sure, but a combination of Vengeance Seethe and Bat Companion on your skill bar, an equipped Pride's Fall and cubed Hexing Pants of Mr. Yan will greatly stabilize your resources.
3. Build for the Natalya's Vengeance Set Dungeon
|Evasive Fire Focus Strafe Drifting Shadow 1 Rain of Vengeance Dark Cloud 2 Smoke Screen Displacement 3 Companion Bat Companion 4 Vengeance Seethe|
|Torso and Pants||
4. Kanai's Cube
- 02 Mar. 2018: Added guide.
- Unhallowed Essence Multishot Demon Hunter
- First UE Grenade Build - What's Wrong?
- Vyr Archon Wizard
- Invoker Thorns Crusader
- Inarius Bone Storm Necromancer
- Shadow Impale Demon Hunter
- Helltooth Gargantuan Witch Doctor
- Above Paragon level 397 (when you have 50 Core points), is Movement Speed on boots always sub-optimal?