Wizard Meteor Build With Tal Rasha
Tal Rasha's Elements set is one of the signature sets in the Diablo franchise, and has been used in numerous builds and metas over the years in its Diablo 3 iteration. The Tal Rasha Meteor playstyle ties directly into the set's own mechanics and offers a burst-heavy, visual feast of a build — one that calls upon the elemental powers to descend from the skies and decimate the enemy ranks. The base build presented on this page is the Greater Rift Solo Pushing Variation, but this build also has a Nephalem Rift Farming Variation and a Greater Rift Speed Farming Variation; follow the links above to the respective alterations.
The basic skill setup of the Tal Rasha Meteor Wizard is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Spectral Blade Ice Blades Meteor Star Pact 1 Black Hole Spellsteal 2 Familiar Sparkflint 3 Teleport Safe Passage 4 Storm Armor Shocking Aspect|
The required gear setup for the Tal Rasha Meteor Wizard is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Mempo of Twilight
- Shoulders: Aughild's Power
- Gloves: Tal Rasha's Grasp
- Chest: Tal Rasha's Relentless Pursuit
- Belt: Tal Rasha's Brace
- Pants: Tal Rasha's Stride
- Boots: Nilfur's Boast
- Bracers: Aughild's Search
- Amulet: Tal Rasha's Allegiance
- Ring 1: Convention of Elements
- Ring 2: Halo of Karini
- Weapon: The Grand Vizier
Angelic Crucible Sanctification
Season 27 comes with the theme of Angelic Crucibles — consumable items that empower Legendary items with perfected Ancient-level stats, as well as infuse them with one of three unique, powerful, class-specific abilities at random. For this build, we recommend aiming for the Storm Armor Sanctification, which adds the following power to your build:
- Storm Armor Sanctification: Your Storm Armor charges over 30 seconds. Casting Storm Armor at full charge releases a powerful thunderbolt, instantly killing a random enemy within 30 yards. Bosses and Elites are not killed but take significant damage.
Use Angelic Crucibles on an item that crosses over most (if not all) variants of a build, and is also an item that is relatively harder to perfect than other slots (since sanctifying an item maximizes its stats). In the case of this build, a good candidate for Sanctification is your weapon, The Grand Vizier.
You can read more on Angelic Crucibles and the sanctification process in our dedicated Angelic Crucible Mechanics guide.
- Legendary Gem 1: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 2: Bane of the Stricken
- Legendary Gem 3: Esoteric Alteration
- Weapon Slot: The Smoldering Core
- Armor Slot: The Shame of Delsere
- Jewelry Slot: Ring of Royal Grandeur
- 26 Aug. 2022 (gear page): Guide added, as well as Season 27 Angelic Crucible recommendations.
- 26 Aug. 2022 (skills page): Guide added, as well as Season 27 Angelic Crucible recommendations.
- 26 Aug. 2022 (this page): Guide added, as well as Season 27 Angelic Crucible recommendations.
- The Forgotten Nightmares Diablo Immortal Update
- Diablo 4 Closed End Game Beta Draws Near
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Diablo Immortal Content Update: Season 4 Battle Pass, New Raid Bosses and Events
- Best Guides for Diablo 3 Season 27
- Diablo 3 Patch 2.7.4 Now Live
- Will Diablo 4 Pre-Orders & Release Date Be Announced at The Game Awards on December 8th?
- Diablo 4 Quarterly Update: August 2022