Necromancer Support Build With Pestilence
Welcome to our build guide for Support Necromancer in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.7 and Season 19.
Specifically created to accommodate the steep resource needs of Rathma Skeletal Mage Necromancers in GR speed runs, the Support Necromancer has become a staple in the Paragon farming meta. This health globe generating, crowd control-heavy build is strictly multiplayer oriented, a zero DPS spec that plays part of a composition with other damage dealing party members.
Post-Season 16, the Support Necromancer lost its place in 4-man speed farming GRs, since stronger setups and builds demanded a different party composition. The build is removed from the menus, but is left on the site for documentation purposes.
The basic skill setup of the Support Necromancer is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Death Nova Blight Blood Rush Metabolism 1 Devour Cannibalize 2 Land of the Dead Frozen Lands 3 Corpse Lance Brittle Touch 4 Frailty Aura of Frailty|
The required gear setup for the Support Necromancer is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Leoric's Crown
- Shoulders: Pestilence Defense
- Gloves: Pestilence Gloves
- Chest: Born's Frozen Soul
- Belt: Vigilante Belt
- Pants: Captain Crimson's Thrust
- Boots: Captain Crimson's Waders
- Bracers: Strongarm Bracers
- Amulet: Halcyon's Ascent
- Ring 1: Oculus Ring
- Ring 2: Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac
- Weapon: Born's Furious Wrath
- Offhand: Stormshield
- Legendary Gem 1: Gogok of Swiftness
- Legendary Gem 2: Iceblink
- Legendary Gem 3: Gem of Efficacious Toxin
- 22 Nov. 2019 (gear page): Reviewed for Season 19.
- 22 Nov. 2019 (this page): Reviewed for Season 19.
- 22 Nov. 2019 (skills page): Reviewed for Season 19.
- 12 May 2019 (skills page): Guide was archived for Season 17 to reflect it falling off the meta.
- 12 May 2019 (this page): Guide was archived for Season 17 to reflect it falling off the meta.
- 12 May 2019 (gear page): Guide was archived for Season 17 to reflect it falling off the meta.
- 18 Jan. 2019 (skills page): Information was reviewed and approved for Season 16 with no changes required.
- 18 Jan. 2019 (gear page): Information was reviewed and approved for Season 16 with no changes required.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 16.
- 20 Sep. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 15.
- 14 Jun. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 14.
- 26 Nov. 2017 (this page): Added the guide.
- Diablo 4 GamesRadar Hands On - Death Kits, Difficulty and More
- Path of Diablo (2) Season 9 Brings a New Skill, Widescreen Support, Trade 2.0 and More
- Crusader Solo GR 150, 12 Mins with Great Commentary
- Season 20 PTR and Balance Blog Timing + All Diablo 3 Season Durations
- Diablo 4 Vs. 3 Vs. 2 Graphics and Art Style Comparisons
- Warcraft 3: Reforged and StarCraft 2 Join the ESL
- Quarterly Updates on Diablo IV in 2020
- Old Diablo 3 Forums Shutting Down Today
- Impale Demon Hunter (Patch 2.6.4)
- Fever Clan recruiting for Season
- (Seasonal)StoneClan is recruiting casual D3 players for seasonal play
- Rend Barbarian (Patch 2.6.4)
- LoN Corpse Lance Necromancer (Patch 2.6.5)
- LoN Singularity Necromancer (Patch 2.6.4)
- Demon Hunter The Thrill Conquest
- Efficient Regular Rifts Guide