Witch Doctor Carnevil DoD Build with LoD
Welcome to our build guide for LoD Carnevil DoD Witch Doctor in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.7 and Season 19.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
With the newfound power of the Legacy of Dreams, the Carnevil Witch Doctor is no longer the exclusive territory of Zunimassa sets. With an arsenal of synergistic legendary items this fetish-leading, darts-centric playstyle is an attack speed-based summoner juggernaut.
The basic skill setup of the LoD Carnevil Witch Doctor is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Poison Dart Spined Dart Piranhas Piranhado 1 Summon Zombie Dogs Leeching Beasts 2 Spirit Walk Severance 3 Soul Harvest Languish 4 Horrify Frightening Aspect|
The required gear setup for the LoD Carnevil Witch Doctor is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube, and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Carnevil
- Shoulders: Pauldrons of the Skeleton King
- Gloves: Tasker and Theo
- Chest: Aquila Cuirass
- Belt: The Witching Hour
- Pants: Depth Diggers
- Boots: Illusory Boots
- Bracers: Lakumba's Ornament
- Amulet: Hellfire Amulet of Intelligence
- Ring 1: Convention of Elements (or The Wailing Host in early progression)
- Ring 2: Unity (or Litany of the Undaunted in early progression)
- Weapon 1: The Dagger of Darts
- Offhand: Uhkapian Serpent
- 22 Nov. 2019 (this page): Reviewed for Season 19.
- 22 Nov. 2019 (skills page): Reviewed for Season 19.
- 22 Nov. 2019 (gear page): Reviewed for Season 19.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (gear page): Item recommendations are revised for Season 18.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (this page): Item and skill recommendations are revised for Season 18.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (skills page): Skill recommendations are revised for Season 18.
- 17 May 2019 (this page): Guide added.
- 17 May 2019 (skills page): Guide added.
- 17 May 2019 (gear page): Guide added.
- Diablo 4 GamesRadar Hands On - Death Kits, Difficulty and More
- Path of Diablo (2) Season 9 Brings a New Skill, Widescreen Support, Trade 2.0 and More
- Crusader Solo GR 150, 12 Mins with Great Commentary
- Season 20 PTR and Balance Blog Timing + All Diablo 3 Season Durations
- Diablo 4 Vs. 3 Vs. 2 Graphics and Art Style Comparisons
- Warcraft 3: Reforged and StarCraft 2 Join the ESL
- Quarterly Updates on Diablo IV in 2020
- Old Diablo 3 Forums Shutting Down Today
- Impale Demon Hunter (Patch 2.6.4)
- Fever Clan recruiting for Season
- (Seasonal)StoneClan is recruiting casual D3 players for seasonal play
- Rend Barbarian (Patch 2.6.4)
- LoN Corpse Lance Necromancer (Patch 2.6.5)
- LoN Singularity Necromancer (Patch 2.6.4)
- Demon Hunter The Thrill Conquest
- Efficient Regular Rifts Guide