Necromancer Blood Nova Build With LoD
Welcome to our build guide for LoD Blood Nova Necromancer in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.7 and Season 19.
Combining the power of Blood Nova-empowering legendaries with the flexible Legacy of Dreams bonus, the LoD Blood Nova Necromancer is an AoE-centric, burst damage build.
The basic skill setup of the LoD Blood Nova Necromancer is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Siphon Blood Drain Life Death Nova Blood Nova 1 Simulacrum Blood and Bone 2 Land of the Dead Frozen Lands 3 Bone Armor Dislocation 4 Frailty Aura of Frailty|
The required gear setup for the LoD Blood Nova Necromancer is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Leoric's Crown
- Shoulders: Pauldrons of the Skeleton King
- Gloves: St. Archew's Gage
- Chest: Aquila Cuirass
- Belt: The Witching Hour
- Pants: Swamp Land Waders
- Boots: Illusory Boots
- Bracers: Nemesis Bracers
- Amulet: Wisdom of Kalan
- Ring 1: Convention of Elements (or The Wailing Host in early progression)
- Ring 2: Unity (or Litany of the Undaunted in early progression)
- Weapon: Scythe of the Cycle
- Offhand: Iron Rose
- Legendary Gem 1: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 2: Bane of the Stricken
- Legendary Gem 3: Legacy of Dreams
- 22 Nov. 2019 (this page): Reviewed for Season 19.
- 22 Nov. 2019 (skills page): Reviewed for Season 19.
- 22 Nov. 2019 (gear page): Reviewed for Season 19.
- 12 May 2019 (skills page): Guide added.
- 12 May 2019 (this page): Guide added.
- 12 May 2019 (gear page): Guide added.
- 23 Aug. 2018 (this page): Item recommendations revised for Season 18.
- 23 Aug. 2018 (skills page): Skills were reviewed and approved for Season 18.
- 23 Aug. 2018 (gear page): Item recommendations revised for Season 18.
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- Tyrael's Sacrifice Cinematic Upscaled to 8K
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Whisper Bug Fixed, Party Bug Update
- Diablo 4 System Design, Part 2
- Lilith's Summoner Is Rathma Confirmed
- Blues on Addons and Bots, 10,000+ Paragon, Brawl Leveling and Angel Squishiness
- Diablo 4 Will Be "Like the First Chapter of a Book", Diablo May Not Even Show Up
- no set build
- Sentry Demon Hunter (Patch 2.6.4)
- Thorns Crusader (Patch 2.6.4)
- Generator Monk (Patch 2.6.4)
- GRID is Recruiting All player For All Seasons
- LoN HotA Barbarian (Patch 2.6.5)
- Crusader Invoker Set Dungeon
- Tempest Rush Monk (Patch 2.6.4)