Necromancer Blood Nova Build With LoD
Welcome to our build guide for LoD Blood Nova Necromancer in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.7 and Season 19.
Combining the power of Blood Nova-empowering legendaries with the flexible Legacy of Dreams bonus, the LoD Blood Nova Necromancer is an AoE-centric, burst damage build.
The basic skill setup of the LoD Blood Nova Necromancer is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Siphon Blood Drain Life Death Nova Blood Nova 1 Simulacrum Blood and Bone 2 Land of the Dead Frozen Lands 3 Bone Armor Dislocation 4 Frailty Aura of Frailty|
The required gear setup for the LoD Blood Nova Necromancer is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Leoric's Crown
- Shoulders: Pauldrons of the Skeleton King
- Gloves: St. Archew's Gage
- Chest: Aquila Cuirass
- Belt: The Witching Hour
- Pants: Swamp Land Waders
- Boots: Illusory Boots
- Bracers: Nemesis Bracers
- Amulet: Wisdom of Kalan
- Ring 1: Convention of Elements (or The Wailing Host in early progression)
- Ring 2: Unity (or Litany of the Undaunted in early progression)
- Weapon: Scythe of the Cycle
- Offhand: Iron Rose
- Legendary Gem 1: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 2: Bane of the Stricken
- Legendary Gem 3: Legacy of Dreams
- 22 Nov. 2019 (this page): Reviewed for Season 19.
- 22 Nov. 2019 (skills page): Reviewed for Season 19.
- 22 Nov. 2019 (gear page): Reviewed for Season 19.
- 12 May 2019 (skills page): Guide added.
- 12 May 2019 (this page): Guide added.
- 12 May 2019 (gear page): Guide added.
- 23 Aug. 2018 (this page): Item recommendations revised for Season 18.
- 23 Aug. 2018 (skills page): Skills were reviewed and approved for Season 18.
- 23 Aug. 2018 (gear page): Item recommendations revised for Season 18.
- Era Reset Coming With Pre-Season 20 Patch 2.6.8
- Diablo Animated Series to Be Rendered in Anime Style
- Update on Diablo 4 February Blog - Possible Video Coming?
- Patch 2.6.8 PTR Season 20 Update Notes, Season 19 Ending March 1st
- New Patch 2.6.8 PTR Build Coming Soon
- Blizzard President J. Allen Brack on Warcraft III Reforged Launch
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2019 Earnings Call: Diablo Immortal Testing in Mid-2020, WoW Sub Growth
- New Head of the Diablo Franchise Is Rod Ferguson of Gears of War
- Mundunugu's Regalia Set
- Avarice Conquest
- The Typhon's Veil Set
- Fever Clan recruiting for Season
- RoV Demon Hunter (Patch 2.6.4)
- Staff of Herding / Whimsyshire
- LoN Singularity Necromancer (Patch 2.6.4)
- GRID is Recruiting All player For All Seasons