Witch Doctor Zunimassa Gargantuan Build
Welcome to our build guide for Zuni Gargantuan Witch Doctor in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.7 and Season 19.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
Embodying the classic summoner playstyle, this Zunimassa variant rallies a vast, protective Fetish menagerie of critters at his side, while his lumbering Gargantuans maul the enemy to the ground. This pet-centric, minion-heavy build is available in a Greater Rift solo progression (the present guide) and speed farming (see link below) variations.
The basic skill setup of the Zunimassa Gargantuan Witch Doctor is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Firebats Vampire Bats Piranhas Piranhado 1 Gargantuan Restless Giant 2 Spirit Walk Honored Guest 3 Soul Harvest Languish 4 Fetish Army Legion of Daggers|
The required gear setup for the Zunimassa Gargantuan Witch Doctor is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Zunimassa's Vision
- Shoulders: Mantle of Channeling
- Gloves: Zunimassa's Finger Wraps
- Chest: Zunimassa's Marrow
- Belt: Belt of Transcendence
- Pants: Zunimassa's Cloth
- Boots: Zunimassa's Trail
- Bracers: Lakumba's Ornament
- Amulet: The Traveler's Pledge
- Ring 1: The Compass Rose
- Ring 2: Convention of Elements
- Weapon: Sacred Harvester
- Offhand: Zunimassa's String of Skulls
- Legendary Gem 1: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 2: Bane of the Stricken
- Legendary Gem 3: Enforcer
- 22 Nov. 2019 (gear page): Reviewed for Season 19.
- 22 Nov. 2019 (this page): Reviewed for Season 19.
- 22 Nov. 2019 (skills page): Reviewed for Season 19.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (skills page): Skill recommendations are revised for Season 18.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (this page): Item and skill recommendations are revised for Season 18.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (gear page): Item recommendations are revised for Season 18.
- 17 May 2019 (skills page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 17 May 2019 (gear page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 17 May 2019 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 18 Jan. 2019 (this page): Guide was revised with additional recommendations for Season 16.
- 18 Jan. 2019 (gear page): Added suggestions for the baseline Ring of Royal Grandeur for Seasonal characters.
- 18 Jan. 2019 (skills page): Information was reviewed and approved for Season 16 with no changes required.
- 20 Sep. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 15.
- 14 Jun. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 14.
- 17 Nov. 2017 (this page): Guide added.
- Diablo 4 GamesRadar Hands On - Death Kits, Difficulty and More
- Path of Diablo (2) Season 9 Brings a New Skill, Widescreen Support, Trade 2.0 and More
- Crusader Solo GR 150, 12 Mins with Great Commentary
- Season 20 PTR and Balance Blog Timing + All Diablo 3 Season Durations
- Diablo 4 Vs. 3 Vs. 2 Graphics and Art Style Comparisons
- Warcraft 3: Reforged and StarCraft 2 Join the ESL
- Quarterly Updates on Diablo IV in 2020
- Old Diablo 3 Forums Shutting Down Today
- Impale Demon Hunter (Patch 2.6.4)
- Fever Clan recruiting for Season
- (Seasonal)StoneClan is recruiting casual D3 players for seasonal play
- Rend Barbarian (Patch 2.6.4)
- LoN Corpse Lance Necromancer (Patch 2.6.5)
- LoN Singularity Necromancer (Patch 2.6.4)
- Demon Hunter The Thrill Conquest
- Efficient Regular Rifts Guide