Monk Sunwuko Lashing Tail Kick Build
Welcome to our build guide for SWK LTK Monk in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.7 and Season 19.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
Following several set reworks and the addition of a handful synergistic items over the course of the Patch 2.4 lifetime, Lashing Tail Kick finally came into form for Patch 2.4.2. This high speed, visceral melee spec is geared towards Greater Rift solo progression. We also have a speed farming variation, which you can access by clicking the link below.
The basic skill setup of the Lashing Tail Kick Monk is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Way of the Hundred Fists Assimilation Lashing Tail Kick Vulture Claw Kick 1 Epiphany Desert Shroud 2 Sweeping Wind Inner Storm 3 Dashing Strike Blinding Speed 4 Mantra of Salvation Agility|
The required gear setup for the Sunwuko Lashing Tail Kick Monk is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Gyana Na Kashu
- Shoulders: Sunwuko's Balance
- Gloves: Sunwuko's Paws
- Chest: Sunwuko's Soul
- Belt: The Witching Hour
- Pants: Sunwuko's Leggings
- Boots: Rivera Dancers
- Bracers: Spirit Guards
- Amulet: Sunwuko's Shines
- Ring 1: Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac
- Ring 2: Unity
- Weapon: Vengeful Wind
- Offhand: Scarbringer
- Legendary Gem 1: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 2: Bane of the Stricken
- Legendary Gem 3: Gogok of Swiftness
- 21 Nov. 2019 (skills page): Reviewed for Season 19.
- 21 Nov. 2019 (this page): Guide reviewed and updated for Season 19.
- 21 Nov. 2019 (gear page): Enriched the gearing page with additional information and improved stat tables. Updated for Season 19.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (gear page): Reviewed for Season 18.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 18.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (skills page): Reviewed for Season 18.
- 16 May 2019 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 16 May 2019 (gear page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 16 May 2019 (skills page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (gear page): Added suggestions for the baseline Ring of Royal Grandeur for Seasonal characters.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (skills page): Information was reviewed and approved for Season 16 with no changes required.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (this page): Guide was revised with additional recommendations for Season 16.
- 20 Sep. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 15.
- 14 Jun. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 14.
- 28 Oct. 2017 (gear page): Switched to Sunwuko set for Patch 2.6.1.
- 28 Oct. 2017 (this page): Revised the guide to reflect the dominance of the Sunwuko set for the build in this patch.
- 28 Oct. 2017 (skills page): Updated skills to reflect the build switching to Sunwuko in Patch 2.6.1.
- 30 Jun. 2017 (this page): Updated for Patch 2.6 and moved to new guide format.
- Tyrael's Sacrifice Cinematic Upscaled to 8K
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Whisper Bug Fixed, Party Bug Update
- Diablo 4 System Design, Part 2
- Lilith's Summoner Is Rathma Confirmed
- Blues on Addons and Bots, 10,000+ Paragon, Brawl Leveling and Angel Squishiness
- Diablo 4 Will Be "Like the First Chapter of a Book", Diablo May Not Even Show Up
- Party Joining Bug Fixed
- Thorns Crusader (Patch 2.6.4)
- Seismic Slam Barbarian (Patch 2.6.4)
- Monk Leveling and Fresh 70
- PoJ Tempest Rush Monk
- Rend Barbarian (Patch 2.6.4)
- New to this game
- LoN Frenzy/Thorns Barbarian (Patch 2.6.4)
- Barbarian Wrath of the Wastes Set Dungeon