Demon Hunter Rapid Fire Build with LoD
Welcome to our build guide for LoD Rapid Fire Demon Hunter in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.7 and Season 19.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
Based on the versatile powers of the Legacy of Dreams bonus, the LoD Rapid Fire Demon Hunter combines the power of a dozen legendary items into a cohesive, destructive channeled force.
The basic skill setup of the LoD Rapid Fire Demon Hunter is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Rapid Fire Bombardment Smoke Screen Vanishing Powder 1 Companion Wolf Companion 2 Shadow Power Gloom 3 Fan of Knives Bladed Armor 4 Vengeance Side Cannons|
The required gear setup for the LoD Rapid Fire Demon Hunter is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube, and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Visage of Gunes
- Shoulders: Mantle of Channeling
- Gloves: Magefist
- Chest: Cindercoat
- Belt: Hellcat Waistguard
- Pants: Swamp Land Waders
- Boots: Illusory Boots
- Bracers: Nemesis Bracers
- Amulet: The Flavor of Time
- Ring 1: Convention of Elements (or The Wailing Host in early progression)
- Ring 2: Unity (or Litany of the Undaunted in early progression)
- Weapon: Dawn
- Offhand: Sin Seekers
- Legendary Gem 1: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 2: Bane of the Stricken
- Legendary Gem 3: Legacy of Dreams
- 20 Nov. 2019 (this page): Revised and updated for Season 19.
- 20 Nov. 2019 (skills page): Swapped Preparation for Smoked Screen.
- 20 Nov. 2019 (gear page): Reviewed for Season 19. Added detailed explanations to the Stat Priorities, Paragon Points, and Gems sections. Added a Potion section.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (gear page): Revised item recommendations for Season 18.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (this page): Revised skill and item recommendations for Season 18.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (skills page): Added a note about Smoke Screen as an alternative (in Preparation's slot).
- 16 May 2019 (this page): Guide added.
- 16 May 2019 (skills page): Guide added.
- 16 May 2019 (gear page): Guide added.
- Update on Diablo 4 February Blog - Possible Video Coming?
- Patch 2.6.8 PTR Season 20 Update Notes, Season 19 Ending March 1st
- New Patch 2.6.8 PTR Build Coming Soon
- Blizzard President J. Allen Brack on Warcraft III Reforged Launch
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2019 Earnings Call: Diablo Immortal Testing in Mid-2020, WoW Sub Growth
- New Head of the Diablo Franchise Is Rod Ferguson of Gears of War
- Last Chance to Buy the 2019 Virtual Ticket
- Permanent Addition of Seasonal Buffs, Exact PTR Timing Discussion
- The Typhon's Veil Set
- Staff of Herding / Whimsyshire
- LoN Singularity Necromancer (Patch 2.6.4)
- Fever Clan recruiting for Season
- GRID is Recruiting All player For All Seasons
- Mundunugu's Regalia Set
- Horde of the Ninety Savages Set
- WoL Monk (Patch 2.6.4)