Necromancer Rathma Army of the Dead Build
The Bones of Rathma set sees a complete reimagining in Patch 2.7, one that transforms it into a Revive- and Army of the Dead-centric set that uses the power of his necromantic posse to reset an otherwise humongous cooldown, and turn it into a steady stream of nukes that envelop and control the battlefield. This guide will cover all of its available playstyles. The base one presented on this page is the Greater Rift Solo Pushing Variation, but this build also has a Nephalem Rift Farming Variation, a Greater Rift Speed Farming Variation and an alternate Greater Rift Solo Pushing Variation focusing on Physical damage.
The basic skill setup of the Rathma Army of the Dead Necromancer is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Grim Scythe Cursed Scythe Command Skeletons Frenzy 1 Bone Armor Dislocation 2 Army of the Dead Blighted Grasp 3 Blood Rush Potency 4 Revive Horrific Return|
The required gear setup for the Rathma Army of the Dead Necromancer is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on the required stat rolls on gear, itemization alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Head: Rathma's Skull Helm
- Shoulders: Rathma's Spikes
- Torso: Rathma's Ribcage Plate
- Wrists: Bonds of C'Lena
- Hands: Rathma's Macabre Vambraces
- Waist: Captain Crimson's Silk Girdle
- Legs: Captain Crimson's Thrust
- Feet: Rathma's Ossified Sabatons
- Amulet: Squirt's Necklace
- Ring #1: Krysbin's Sentence
- Ring #2: Convention of Elements
- Weapon (S24): Blackbog's Sharp
- Offhand (S24): Lost Time
- Legendary Gem 1: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 2: Gogok of Swiftness
- Legendary Gem 3: Zei's Stone of Vengeance
- 22 Jul. 2021 (gear page): Added S24 Ethereal recommendation.
- 22 Jul. 2021 (skills page): No changes required for Season 24.
- 22 Jul. 2021 (this page): Added S24 Ethereal recommendation.
- 29 Mar. 2021 (gear page): Guide added.
- 29 Mar. 2021 (skills page): Guide added.
- 29 Mar. 2021 (this page): Guide added.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- Which Class to Play in Season 24?
- All Diablo 3 Season 24 Guides (Patch 2.7.1)
- Behind Ethereal Items in Season 24
- Patch 2.7.1 Now Live on All Platforms
- Diablo II: Technical Alpha Learnings
- Has the Final Diablo 4 Class Already Been Revealed?
- Diablo 3 Season 24 Preview and Start Date