Monk Tempest Rush Build with Patterns of Justice
Welcome to our build guide for PoJ Tempest Rush Monk in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.10 and Season 22.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
Rooting its powers firmly in the dedicated Patterns of Justice set, Tempest Rush gains a new way to achieve endgame viability in the Monk pantheon of builds. This is a sustained damage, very fluid and relaxing playstyle, that still has some room for calculated and skillful play at the high end. It is available in both Greater Rift solo progression and regular Rift farming variations, explained in that order.
The basic skill setup of the Patterns of Justice Tempest Rush Monk is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Blinding Flash Faith in the Light Tempest Rush Flurry 1 Sweeping Wind No rune chosen 2 Epiphany Desert Shroud 3 Mantra of Salvation Agility 4 Serenity Ascension|
The required gear setup for the Patterns of Justice Tempest Rush Monk is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Decree of Justice
- Shoulders: Mirrors of Justice
- Gloves: Bazubands of Justice
- Chest: Lamellars of Justice
- Belt: Captain Crimson's Silk Girdle
- Pants: Mountains of Justice
- Boots: Captain Crimson's Waders
- Bracers: Cesar's Memento
- Amulet: The Flavor of Time
- Ring 1: Convention of Elements
- Ring 2: Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac
- Weapon 1: Shenlong's Fist of Legend
- Weapon 2: Shenlong's Relentless Assault
- Weapon Slot: Balance
- Armor Slot: Lefebvre's Soliloquy
- Jewelry Slot: Ring of Royal Grandeur
- 4th Slot (Season 22): Won Khim Lau
- 16 Nov. 2020 (speed farming page): Added S22 Cube recommendation.
- 16 Nov. 2020 (this page): Added S22 Cube recommendation.
- 16 Nov. 2020 (skills page): No changes required for Season 22.
- 16 Nov. 2020 (gear page): Added S22 Cube recommendation.
- 01 Jul. 2020 (this page): No changes required for Season 21.
- 01 Jul. 2020 (gear page): No changes required for Season 21.
- 01 Jul. 2020 (skills page): No changes required for Season 21.
- 01 Jul. 2020 (speed farming page): No changes required for Season 21.
- 14 Apr. 2020 (speed farming page): Added the guide.
- 12 Mar. 2020 (gear page): Revised jewelry, weapon and Cube recommendations to reflect the high-end meta.
- 12 Mar. 2020 (skills page): Revised passive options for high-end pushing.
- 12 Mar. 2020 (this page): Minor revisions to passives, gear, and Cube selection to reflect the meta.
- 24 Nov. 2019 (gear page): Fixed a mistake in stat and paragon priorities.
- 21 Nov. 2019 (gear page): Page added.
- 21 Nov. 2019 (this page): Guide added.
- 21 Nov. 2019 (skills page): Page added.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- The Darkening of Tristram Returns January 3
- All Diablo 2 and Lord of Destruction Cinematics in 8K and 60 FPS
- Diablo Immortal Alpha Gameplay and a Detailed Review/Look at the Systems
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Diablo Immortal's Monetization Model Revealed