Monk Tempest Rush Build with Patterns of Justice
Welcome to our build guide for PoJ Tempest Rush Monk in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.9 and Season 21.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
Rooting its powers firmly in the dedicated Patterns of Justice set, Tempest Rush gains a new way to achieve endgame viability in the Monk pantheon of builds. This is a sustained damage, very fluid and relaxing playstyle, that still has some room for calculated and skillful play at the high end. It is available in both Greater Rift solo progression and regular Rift farming variations, explained in that order.
The basic skill setup of the Patterns of Justice Tempest Rush Monk is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Blinding Flash Faith in the Light Tempest Rush Flurry 1 Sweeping Wind No rune chosen 2 Epiphany Desert Shroud 3 Mantra of Salvation Agility 4 Serenity Ascension|
The required gear setup for the Patterns of Justice Tempest Rush Monk is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Decree of Justice
- Shoulders: Mirrors of Justice
- Gloves: Bazubands of Justice
- Chest: Lamellars of Justice
- Belt: Captain Crimson's Silk Girdle
- Pants: Mountains of Justice
- Boots: Captain Crimson's Waders
- Bracers: Cesar's Memento
- Amulet: The Flavor of Time
- Ring 1: Convention of Elements
- Ring 2: Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac
- Weapon 1: Pig Sticker
- Offhand: Won Khim Lau
- 01 Jul. 2020 (speed farming page): No changes required for Season 21.
- 01 Jul. 2020 (this page): No changes required for Season 21.
- 01 Jul. 2020 (skills page): No changes required for Season 21.
- 01 Jul. 2020 (gear page): No changes required for Season 21.
- 14 Apr. 2020 (speed farming page): Added the guide.
- 12 Mar. 2020 (skills page): Revised passive options for high-end pushing.
- 12 Mar. 2020 (this page): Minor revisions to passives, gear, and Cube selection to reflect the meta.
- 12 Mar. 2020 (gear page): Revised jewelry, weapon and Cube recommendations to reflect the high-end meta.
- 24 Nov. 2019 (gear page): Fixed a mistake in stat and paragon priorities.
- 21 Nov. 2019 (this page): Guide added.
- 21 Nov. 2019 (skills page): Page added.
- 21 Nov. 2019 (gear page): Page added.
- Season 22 PTR Extended to October 27th
- Diablo Season 22 PTR End Date
- Diablo 4 Hiring a Real-time Cutscene Designer
- An Update on the Development of StarCraft II
- Players Join Protests Against Blizzard France In-Game
- Diablo 3 Season 22 PTR Extended
- Most Wanted Diablo 4 Classes
- Season 22 PTR Hotfixes, Site Upgrades