Monk Tempest Rush Build with Patterns of Justice
Welcome to our build guide for PoJ Tempest Rush Monk in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.7 and Season 19.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
Rooting its powers firmly in the dedicated Patterns of Justice set, Tempest Rush gains a new way to achieve endgame viability in the Monk pantheon of builds. This is a sustained damage, very fluid and relaxing playstyle, that still has some room for calculated and skillful play at the high end. It is available in both Greater Rift solo progression and regular Rift farming variations, explained in that order.
The basic skill setup of the Patterns of Justice Tempest Rush Monk is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Blinding Flash Faith in the Light Tempest Rush Flurry 1 Sweeping Wind No rune chosen 2 Epiphany Desert Shroud 3 Mantra of Salvation Agility 4 Serenity Ascension|
The required gear setup for the Patterns of Justice Tempest Rush Monk is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Decree of Justice
- Shoulders: Mirrors of Justice
- Gloves: Bazubands of Justice
- Chest: Lamellars of Justice
- Belt: Captain Crimson's Silk Girdle
- Pants: Mountains of Justice
- Boots: Captain Crimson's Waders
- Bracers: Cesar's Memento
- Amulet: Squirt's Necklace
- Ring 1: Convention of Elements
- Ring 2: Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac
- Weapon 1: Azurewrath
- Offhand: Won Khim Lau
- Diablo 4 GamesRadar Hands On - Death Kits, Difficulty and More
- Path of Diablo (2) Season 9 Brings a New Skill, Widescreen Support, Trade 2.0 and More
- Crusader Solo GR 150, 12 Mins with Great Commentary
- Season 20 PTR and Balance Blog Timing + All Diablo 3 Season Durations
- Diablo 4 Vs. 3 Vs. 2 Graphics and Art Style Comparisons
- Warcraft 3: Reforged and StarCraft 2 Join the ESL
- Quarterly Updates on Diablo IV in 2020
- Old Diablo 3 Forums Shutting Down Today
- Impale Demon Hunter (Patch 2.6.4)
- Fever Clan recruiting for Season
- (Seasonal)StoneClan is recruiting casual D3 players for seasonal play
- Rend Barbarian (Patch 2.6.4)
- LoN Corpse Lance Necromancer (Patch 2.6.5)
- LoN Singularity Necromancer (Patch 2.6.4)
- Demon Hunter The Thrill Conquest
- Efficient Regular Rifts Guide