Monk Tempest Rush Build with Patterns of Justice
Welcome to our build guide for PoJ Tempest Rush Monk in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.9 and Season 21.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
Rooting its powers firmly in the dedicated Patterns of Justice set, Tempest Rush gains a new way to achieve endgame viability in the Monk pantheon of builds. This is a sustained damage, very fluid and relaxing playstyle, that still has some room for calculated and skillful play at the high end. It is available in both Greater Rift solo progression and regular Rift farming variations, explained in that order.
The basic skill setup of the Patterns of Justice Tempest Rush Monk is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Blinding Flash Faith in the Light Tempest Rush Flurry 1 Sweeping Wind No rune chosen 2 Epiphany Desert Shroud 3 Mantra of Salvation Agility 4 Serenity Ascension|
The required gear setup for the Patterns of Justice Tempest Rush Monk is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Decree of Justice
- Shoulders: Mirrors of Justice
- Gloves: Bazubands of Justice
- Chest: Lamellars of Justice
- Belt: Captain Crimson's Silk Girdle
- Pants: Mountains of Justice
- Boots: Captain Crimson's Waders
- Bracers: Cesar's Memento
- Amulet: The Flavor of Time
- Ring 1: Convention of Elements
- Ring 2: Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac
- Weapon 1: Pig Sticker
- Offhand: Won Khim Lau
- 01 Jul. 2020 (speed farming page): No changes required for Season 21.
- 01 Jul. 2020 (this page): No changes required for Season 21.
- 01 Jul. 2020 (skills page): No changes required for Season 21.
- 01 Jul. 2020 (gear page): No changes required for Season 21.
- 14 Apr. 2020 (speed farming page): Added the guide.
- 12 Mar. 2020 (skills page): Revised passive options for high-end pushing.
- 12 Mar. 2020 (this page): Minor revisions to passives, gear, and Cube selection to reflect the meta.
- 12 Mar. 2020 (gear page): Revised jewelry, weapon and Cube recommendations to reflect the high-end meta.
- 24 Nov. 2019 (gear page): Fixed a mistake in stat and paragon priorities.
- 21 Nov. 2019 (this page): Guide added.
- 21 Nov. 2019 (skills page): Page added.
- 21 Nov. 2019 (gear page): Page added.
- Diablo 3 Summer Sale: Up to 50% Off!
- Community Perception of the Season 21 Buff
- Season 21 Buff Not Active on Consoles
- All Diablo 3 Season 21 Class Guides (Patch 2.6.9)
- Barbarian, Crusader and Demon Hunter Season 21 Guides Are Live
- Necromancer Simulacrum Hotfix: Patch 2.6.9a
- The Rat Is Dead: Long Live the Demon Hunter Speed Meta
- Which Class to Play in Diablo 3 Season 21? Solo, Group and Speedfarm Rankings
- Generator Necromancer (Patch 2.6.4)
- Thorns Crusader (Patch 2.6.4)
- Demon Hunter Hungering Arrow with GoD
- Tempest Rush Monk (Patch 2.6.4)
- Rathma Mages Necromancer (Patch 2.6.4)
- Barbarian Leveling and Fresh 70
- Masquerade Bone Spear Necromancer
- Demon Hunter Marauder Support with GoD