Demon Hunter Unhallowed Essence Multishot Build
Welcome to our build guide for Unhallowed Essence Multishot Demon Hunter in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.7 and Season 19.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
Having received yet another damage spike in 2.4 through the skill bonuses on Dead Man's Legacy and the introduction of Visage of Gunes and Dawn, Demon Hunters add to the Yang's Recurve arsenal for a formidable, endgame Multishot build. This far range, huge AoE playstyle build is geared towards Greater Rift solo progression, but we do have a speed farming variation that you can access using the link below.
|Evasive Fire Focus Multishot Arsenal 1 Preparation Invigoration 2 Vengeance Seethe 3 Vault Tumble 4 Companion Wolf Companion|
The required gear setup for the Unhallowed Essence Multishot Demon Hunter is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Accursed Visage
- Shoulders: Unsanctified Shoulders
- Gloves: Fiendish Grips
- Chest: Cage of the Hellborn
- Belt: Captain Crimson's Silk Girdle
- Pants: Captain Crimson's Thrust
- Boots: Hell Walkers
- Bracers: Wraps of Clarity
- Amulet: Squirt's Necklace
- Ring 1: Focus
- Ring 2: Restraint
- Weapon: Yang's Recurve
- Offhand: Dead Man's Legacy
- Legendary Gem 1: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 2: Zei's Stone of Vengeance
- Legendary Gem 3: Bane of the Stricken
- 21 Nov. 2019 (gear page): Reviewed for Season 19. Expanded the stat priorities, paragon points, gems sections. Added a potion section.
- 21 Nov. 2019 (this page): Reviewed for Season 19. Speed farming variant was overhauled.
- 21 Nov. 2019 (skills page): Reviewed for Season 19.
- 28 Aug. 2019 (gear page): Minor correction to recommended gear.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (gear page): Now using Captain Crimson and Squirt's Necklace.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (this page): Item recommendations have been revised for Season 18.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (skills page): Reviewed for Season 18.
- 16 May 2019 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 16 May 2019 (gear page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 16 May 2019 (skills page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (gear page): Added suggestions for the baseline Ring of Royal Grandeur for Seasonal characters.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (this page): Guide was revised with additional recommendations for Season 16.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (skills page): Information was reviewed and approved for Season 16 with no changes required.
- 20 Sep. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 15.
- 14 Jun. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 14.
- 23 Feb. 2018 (skills page): Added note for the Physical variant of this build.
- 30 Oct. 2017 (this page): Minor revisions made to the guide to reflect the Patch 2.6.1 buffs.
- 01 Jul. 2017 (this page): Updated guide for 2.6 and moved it to the new format.
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- Tyrael's Sacrifice Cinematic Upscaled to 8K
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Whisper Bug Fixed, Party Bug Update
- Diablo 4 System Design, Part 2
- Lilith's Summoner Is Rathma Confirmed
- Blues on Addons and Bots, 10,000+ Paragon, Brawl Leveling and Angel Squishiness
- Diablo 4 Will Be "Like the First Chapter of a Book", Diablo May Not Even Show Up
- no set build
- Sentry Demon Hunter (Patch 2.6.4)
- Thorns Crusader (Patch 2.6.4)
- Generator Monk (Patch 2.6.4)
- GRID is Recruiting All player For All Seasons
- LoN HotA Barbarian (Patch 2.6.5)
- Crusader Invoker Set Dungeon
- Tempest Rush Monk (Patch 2.6.4)