Necromancer Death Nova Build With Trag'Oul
Grasping the essence of his own life forces with the might of the Trag'Oul's Avatar set, this Death Nova build spills forth devastation concocted from the Necromancer's own blood. The base build presented on this page is the Greater Rift Solo Pushing Variation, but this build also has a Nephalem Rift Farming Variation and a Greater Rift Speed Farming Variation; follow the links above to the respective alterations.
The basic skill setup of the Trag'Oul Death Nova Necromancer is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Siphon Blood No rune chosen Death Nova Blood Nova 1 Bone Armor Dislocation 2 Frailty Aura of Frailty 3 Blood Rush No rune chosen 4 Simulacrum Blood and Bone|
The required gear setup for the Trag'Oul Death Nova Necromancer is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Trag'Oul's Guise
- Shoulders: Aughild's Power
- Gloves: Trag'Oul's Claws
- Chest: Trag'Oul's Scales
- Belt: Dayntee's Binding
- Pants: Trag'Oul's Hide
- Boots: Trag'Oul's Stalwart Greaves
- Bracers: Aughild's Search
- Amulet: Haunted Visions
- Ring 1: Krysbin's Sentence
- Ring 2: Convention of Elements
- Weapon: Funerary Pick
- Offhand: Iron Rose
Angelic Crucible Sanctification
Season 27 comes with the theme of Angelic Crucibles — consumable items that empower Legendary items with perfected Ancient-level stats, as well as infuse them with one of three unique, powerful, class-specific abilities at random. For this build, we recommend aiming for the Death Nova Sanctification, which adds the following power to your build:
- Death Nova Sanctification: Hitting enemies with Death Nova five consecutive times adds a spirit that afflicts an enemy every fifth cast of Death Nova. Up to three spirits can be sent at a time.
Use Angelic Crucibles on an item that crosses over most (if not all) variants of a build, and is also an item that is relatively harder to perfect than other slots (since sanctifying an item maximizes its stats). In the case of this build, good candidates for Sanctification are your weapon, Funerary Pick, or a jewelry piece like Krysbin's Sentence.
You can read more on Angelic Crucibles and the sanctification process in our dedicated Angelic Crucible Mechanics guide.
- Legendary Gem 1: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 2: Bane of the Stricken
- Legendary Gem 3: Zei's Stone of Vengeance
- 26 Aug. 2022 (gear page): Guide added, as well as Season 27 Angelic Crucible recommendations.
- 26 Aug. 2022 (skills page): Guide added, as well as Season 27 Angelic Crucible recommendations.
- 26 Aug. 2022 (this page): Guide added, as well as Season 27 Angelic Crucible recommendations.
- The Forgotten Nightmares Diablo Immortal Update
- Diablo 4 Closed End Game Beta Draws Near
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Diablo Immortal Content Update: Season 4 Battle Pass, New Raid Bosses and Events
- Best Guides for Diablo 3 Season 27
- Diablo 3 Patch 2.7.4 Now Live
- Will Diablo 4 Pre-Orders & Release Date Be Announced at The Game Awards on December 8th?
- Diablo 4 Quarterly Update: August 2022