Demon Hunter Chakram Build with Unhallowed Essence
Welcome to our build guide for Chakram Demon Hunter in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.7 and Season 19.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
Flipping resource-spending attacks into generators plays right into the attack bonuses of the Unhallowed Essence set, allowing for several unconventional playstyles. One of them is the Chakram Demon Hunter — a far range, durable playstyle that offers considerable AoE. It is designed with Greater Rift solo progression in mind, but we do have a speed farming variation that you can access by clicking the link below.
The basic skill setup of the Unhallowed Essence Chakram Demon Hunter is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Chakram Razor Disk Multishot Wind Chill 1 Companion Wolf Companion 2 Vault Tumble 3 Preparation Invigoration 4 Vengeance Dark Heart|
The required gear setup for the Unhallowed Essence Chakram Demon Hunter is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Accursed Visage
- Shoulders: Unsanctified Shoulders
- Gloves: Fiendish Grips
- Chest: Cage of the Hellborn
- Belt: Captain Crimson's Silk Girdle
- Pants: Captain Crimson's Thrust
- Boots: Hell Walkers
- Bracers: Wraps of Clarity
- Amulet: Squirt's Necklace
- Ring 1: Focus
- Ring 2: Restraint
- Weapon: Dawn
- Offhand: Spines of Seething Hatred
- Legendary Gem 1: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 2: Zei's Stone of Vengeance
- Legendary Gem 3: Bane of the Stricken
- 21 Nov. 2019 (skills page): Reviewed for Season 19.
- 21 Nov. 2019 (this page): Guide revised for Season 19: added 2 pieces of Captain Crimson's set.
- 21 Nov. 2019 (gear page): Added 2 pieces of the Captain Crimson's set and Ring of Royal Grandeur in the cube. Expanded the sections on stat priorities, paragon points, gems. Added a potion section.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (gear page): Squirt's Necklace is now the recommended amulet.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (this page): Item recommendations have been revised for Season 18.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (skills page): Reviewed for Season 18.
- 16 May 2019 (skills page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 16 May 2019 (gear page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 16 May 2019 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (skills page): Information was reviewed and approved for Season 16 with no changes required.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (gear page): Added suggestions for the baseline Ring of Royal Grandeur for Seasonal characters.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (this page): Guide was revised with additional recommendations for Season 16.
- 20 Sep. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 15.
- 14 Jun. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 14.
- 24 Mar. 2018 (this page): Added the guide.
- 24 Mar. 2018 (gear page): Added the guide.
- 24 Mar. 2018 (skills page): Added the guide.
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- Tyrael's Sacrifice Cinematic Upscaled to 8K
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Whisper Bug Fixed, Party Bug Update
- Diablo 4 System Design, Part 2
- Lilith's Summoner Is Rathma Confirmed
- Blues on Addons and Bots, 10,000+ Paragon, Brawl Leveling and Angel Squishiness
- Diablo 4 Will Be "Like the First Chapter of a Book", Diablo May Not Even Show Up
- no set build
- Sentry Demon Hunter (Patch 2.6.4)
- Thorns Crusader (Patch 2.6.4)
- Generator Monk (Patch 2.6.4)
- GRID is Recruiting All player For All Seasons
- LoN HotA Barbarian (Patch 2.6.5)
- Crusader Invoker Set Dungeon
- Tempest Rush Monk (Patch 2.6.4)