Wizard Frozen Orb Build With LoD
Welcome to our build guide for LoD Frozen Orb Wizard in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.10 and Season 22.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
The ancient item-driven counterpart to the Delsere's Magnum Opus playstyle, this is a modern take on the Diablo II classic fantasy of the spell-slinging sorcerer that takes advantage of the Legacy of Dreams versatility and a slew of synergystic legendaries to create a tough and adaptable caster spec. This steadily paced, long ranged build is meant for Greater Rift solo progression.
The basic skill setup of the LoD Frozen Orb Wizard is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Spectral Blade Barrier Blades Arcane Orb Frozen Orb 1 Arcane Torrent Flame Ward 2 Black Hole Spellsteal 3 Magic Weapon Deflection 4 Storm Armor Shocking Aspect|
The required gear setup for the LoD Frozen Orb Wizard is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Pride's Fall
- Shoulders: Mantle of Channeling
- Chest: Aquila Cuirass
- Bracers: Ashnagarr's Blood Bracer
- Gloves: Stone Gauntlets
- Belt: The Shame of Delsere
- Pants: Swamp Land Waders
- Boots: Ice Climbers
- Amulet: Squirt's Necklace
- Ring 1: Halo of Karini
- Ring 2: Convention of Elements
- Weapon: Unstable Scepter
- Offhand: Triumvirate
- Legendary Gem 1: Legacy of Dreams
- Legendary Gem 2: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 3: Bane of the Stricken
- Weapon Slot: Wizardspike
- Armor Slot: Illusory Boots
- Jewelry Slot: Unity
- 4th Slot (Season 22): Deathwish
- The Darkening of Tristram Ends January 31st
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- The Darkening of Tristram Returns January 3
- All Diablo 2 and Lord of Destruction Cinematics in 8K and 60 FPS
- Diablo Immortal Alpha Gameplay and a Detailed Review/Look at the Systems
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade