Wizard Mammoth Hydra Build With LoD
Welcome to our build guide for LoD Mammoth Hydra Wizard in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.10 and Season 22.
The ancient item-driven counterpart to the Typhon's Veil playstyle, this fiery reconstruction of the Hydra build takes advantage of the Legacy of Dreams versatility and a slew of synergystic legendaries to create a tough and adaptable summoner spec. This steadily paced, sustain damage build is meant for Greater Rift solo progression.
The basic skill setup of the LoD Hydra Wizard is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Spectral Blade Barrier Blades Arcane Torrent Flame Ward 1 Teleport Safe Passage 2 Blizzard Unrelenting Storm 3 Hydra Mammoth Hydra 4 Storm Armor Shocking Aspect|
The required gear setup for the LoD Hydra Wizard is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: The Magistrate
- Shoulders: Mantle of Channeling
- Chest: Aquila Cuirass
- Bracers: Ashnagarr's Blood Bracer
- Gloves: Tasker and Theo
- Belt: The Shame of Delsere
- Pants: Swamp Land Waders
- Boots: Ice Climbers
- Amulet: Squirt's Necklace
- Ring 1: Unity
- Ring 2: Convention of Elements
- Weapon: Serpent's Sparker
- Offhand: Winter Flurry
- Weapon Slot: Fragment of Destiny
- Armor Slot: Stone Gauntlets
- Jewelry Slot: Halo of Karini
- 4th Slot (Season 22): Deathwish
- 20 Nov. 2020 (this page): Revision of item, skill and passive recommendations, alongside advice for Season 22 changes.
- 20 Nov. 2020 (skills page): Revision of skill and passive recommendations according to Season 22 changes.
- 20 Nov. 2020 (gear page): Revision of item recommendations, alongside advice for Season 22 changes.
- 01 Jul. 2020 (gear page): No changes required for Season 21.
- 01 Jul. 2020 (this page): No changes required for Season 21.
- 01 Jul. 2020 (skills page): No changes required for Season 21.
- 11 Mar. 2020 (this page): Guide added.
- 11 Mar. 2020 (skills page): Guide added.
- 11 Mar. 2020 (gear page): Guide added.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- The Darkening of Tristram Returns January 3
- All Diablo 2 and Lord of Destruction Cinematics in 8K and 60 FPS
- Diablo Immortal Alpha Gameplay and a Detailed Review/Look at the Systems
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Diablo Immortal's Monetization Model Revealed