Barbarian Frenzy Build with the Horde of the Ninety Savages set
Welcome to our build guide for Frenzy HotNS Barbarian in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.9 and Season 21.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
This agile, target assassination-oriented Barbarian build utilizes the Horde of the Ninety Savages set for its Frenzy-fueled carnage, layering an arsenal of synergistic legendary items onto a simple-but-deadly basis revolving around shouts. The build is designed with Greater Rift solo progression in mind. For more information about how this build performs on the ladder, please refer to our Solo push rankings.
This build also comes with its own speed farming variation, which features a build similar to the present one, but with alterations to fit a speedfarming playstyle.
The basic skill setup of the Horde of the Ninety Savages (HotNS) Frenzy Barbarian is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Frenzy Sidearm Furious Charge Merciless Assault 1 War Cry Veteran's Warning 2 Threatening Shout Falter 3 Battle Rage Bloodshed 4 Wrath of the Berserker Insanity|
The required gear setup for the Horde of the Ninety Savages (HotNS) Frenzy Barbarian for GR solo pushing is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Skull of Savages
- Shoulders: Spines of Savages
- Gloves: Claws of Savages
- Chest: Markings of Savages
- Belt: The Undisputed Champion
- Pants: Leggings of Savages
- Boots: Heel of Savages
- Bracers: Mortick's Brace
- Amulet: The Traveler's Pledge
- Ring 1: The Compass Rose
- Ring 2: Convention of Elements
- Weapon 1: Azurewrath
- Weapon 2: Oathkeeper
- Legendary Gem 1: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 2: Simplicity's Strength
- Legendary Gem 3: Bane of the Stricken
- 30 Jun. 2020 (rgk page): No changes required for Season 21.
- 30 Jun. 2020 (speed farming page): No changes required for Season 21.
- 30 Jun. 2020 (this page): No changes required for Season 21.
- 30 Jun. 2020 (skills page): No changes required for Season 21.
- 30 Jun. 2020 (gear page): No changes required for Season 21.
- 09 Mar. 2020 (rgk page): Page added.
- 07 Mar. 2020 (speed farming page): Page added.
- 07 Mar. 2020 (this page): Revised the guide to better reflect high-end pushing setups.
- 07 Mar. 2020 (gear page): Clarified the general preference toward Azurewrath / Mortick's Brace at the high end.
- 07 Mar. 2020 (skills page): Revised active skill rune recommendations and some additional passive alternatives.
- 06 Mar. 2020 (this page): Guide added.
- 06 Mar. 2020 (skills page): Guide added.
- 06 Mar. 2020 (gear page): Guide added.
- Potential Diablo Immortal Announcement at ChinaJoy 2020?
- Diablo 3 Level 1 to 70 in 5 Seconds
- Possible Mid-season Buff/Effect Coming to S21
- Groups Using/Abusing the Seasonal Buff "Sharing" Is Intended
- Season 21 Power Hotfixes: Visual and Audio Changes, Exploit Fix and More
- Season 21 Theme "Exploit": GR150 ZDPS Barb Rank 1, Hotfix Coming
- Easy Reusable Parts Farm Tip/Reminder
- Diablo 2 Gameplay AI Upscaled to 4K, 60 FPS
- Seismic Slam Barbarian (Patch 2.6.4)
- Holy Shotgun Crusader (Patch 2.6.4)
- PoJ Tempest Rush Monk
- Mundunugu Spirit Barrage Witch Doctor
- LoD Poison Scythe Necromancer
- Masquerade Bone Spear Necromancer
- Fever Clan recruiting for Season
- How rarely will the rainbow Treasure Goblin appear?Ye