Wizard Vyr Set Dungeon Guide
Table of Contents
- 1. Overview of the Vyr's Amazing Arcana Set Dungeon
- 2. Tips for the Vyr's Amazing Arcana Set Dungeon
- 3. Build for the Vyr's Amazing Arcana Set Dungeon
- 4. Kanai's Cube
- 5. Changelog
1. Overview of the Vyr's Amazing Arcana Set Dungeon
The Vyr's Amazing Arcana Set Dungeon is located in Act III, Rakkis Crossing. Take the waypoint and start making your way through the bridge. Once you reach its end, right before you enter the Edge of the Abyss zone transition, take the stairs to the tower on the left. The entrance of the Vyr Set Dungeon will open near the back of the platform if you have the 6-piece bonus active.
The Vyr's Amazing Arcana Set Dungeon is a rather large Jail tileset that is divided into three square-shaped areas, connected by a bridge system in the middle. A proven attempt path is to clear off the squares one by one, doing zig-zag movements through the jail squares in order not to miss any trash. Once you finish the "entrance" square, move on to the left one and then the one on the right; try to clear the bridges between them as you transfer between areas.
The Vyr's Amazing Arcana Set Dungeon is populated by the following enemy types:
- Fallen Grunts, Soldiers, Peons, Shamans — while they come in all forms and colors, these feeble trash heaps have a singular purpose — feeding your Archon stacks for the completion of the 1st and 2nd Objectives.
- Agent of Arcana — the unique enemies of the map. They resemble Act III's Demon Trooper trash, but also have the Arcane Enchanted affix. As long as your kill speed is decent, nothing about these elites should threaten the completion of the run.
2. Tips for the Vyr's Amazing Arcana Set Dungeon
The Vyr's Amazing Arcana is arguably the easiest of the bunch for the class. You can use any of the Vyr-based builds provided here on Icy Veins to complete it, but our general recommendation is to use the default Vyr Archon build as a common, recognizable and easy-to-play choice.
The real "enemy" in this Set Dungeon is its size, so the only important recommendation we can give is to insert as much mobility in your build as possible, within the confines of the standard Archon build. Due to the unlimited Teleports you have during the Archon form, prioritize re-entering it as soon as possible (meaning CDR stacking and cubed In-geom), and add mobility skills on top of that ( Storm Armor Scramble, the Illusionist passive). Remember to simply clear the trash and elites in singular, sweeping 360 motions with your Archon Beam, and staying on the move.
3. Build for the Vyr's Amazing Arcana Set Dungeon
|Arcane Torrent Static Discharge Teleport Wormhole 1 Archon No rune chosen 2 Magic Weapon Force Weapon 3 Storm Armor Scramble 4 Familiar Sparkflint|
|Torso and Pants||
4. Kanai's Cube
- 09 Mar. 2018: Added guide.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #27
- Diablo at BlizzCon 2018
- The Legendary Scavenger Hunt Contest
- BlizzCon 2018 Online Merch Sale: October 11th
- J. Allen Brack Is the New President of Blizzard Entertainment
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #26
- BlizzCon Schedule Is Live, Hints at Diablo Announcement?
- Double Horadric Cache Reward Hotfix
- Wizard Explosive Blast
- Lightning Archon Wizard
- Goblin Farming Guide
- Sunwuko Wave of Light Monk
- Unhallowed Essence Multishot Demon Hunter
- LoN LTK Monk
- Akkhan Condemn Crusader
- Leap/Earthquake Barbarian