Necromancer Corpse Lance Build With LoD Set
Welcome to our build guide for LoD Corpse Lance Necromancer in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.7 and Season 19.
Combining the power of Corpse Lance-synergistic items with the legendary gem Legacy of Dreams, the LoD Corpse Lance Necromancer is an elite hunting, burst damage spec.
The basic skill setup of the LoD Corpse Lance Necromancer is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Corpse Lance Brittle Touch Blood Rush Molting 1 Simulacrum Reservoir 2 Land of the Dead Frozen Lands 3 Decrepify Borrowed Time 4 Devour Satiated|
The required gear setup for the LoD Corpse Lance Necromancer is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Leoric's Crown
- Shoulders: Corpsewhisper Pauldrons
- Gloves: Frostburn
- Chest: Aquila Cuirass
- Belt: The Witching Hour
- Pants: Swamp Land Waders
- Boots: Steuart's Greaves
- Bracers: Nemesis Bracers
- Amulet: The Johnstone
- Ring 1: Krysbin's Sentence (or Litany of the Undaunted in early progression)
- Ring 2: Stone of Jordan (or The Wailing Host in early progression)
- Weapon: Trag'Oul's Corroded Fang
- Offhand: Lost Time
- Legendary Gem 1: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 2: Molten Wildebeest's Gizzard
- Legendary Gem 3: Legacy of Dreams
- Weapon Slot: Reilena's Shadowhook
- Armor Slot: Dayntee's Binding
- Jewelry Slot: Convention of Elements
- 22 Nov. 2019 (skills page): Skills were reviewed and approved for Season 19.
- 22 Nov. 2019 (this page): Adjusted legendary gem recommendation.
- 22 Nov. 2019 (gear page): Adjusted legendary gem recommendations, enriched information and improved stat tables.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (skills page): Skills were reviewed and approved for Season 18.
- 11 May 2019 (gear page): Guide added.
- 11 May 2019 (this page): Guide added.
- 11 May 2019 (skills page): Guide added.
- 23 Aug. 2018 (gear page): Item recommendations have been revised for Season 18.
- 23 Aug. 2018 (this page): Item recommendations have been revised for Season 18.
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- Tyrael's Sacrifice Cinematic Upscaled to 8K
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Whisper Bug Fixed, Party Bug Update
- Diablo 4 System Design, Part 2
- Lilith's Summoner Is Rathma Confirmed
- Blues on Addons and Bots, 10,000+ Paragon, Brawl Leveling and Angel Squishiness
- Diablo 4 Will Be "Like the First Chapter of a Book", Diablo May Not Even Show Up
- no set build
- Sentry Demon Hunter (Patch 2.6.4)
- Thorns Crusader (Patch 2.6.4)
- Generator Monk (Patch 2.6.4)
- GRID is Recruiting All player For All Seasons
- LoN HotA Barbarian (Patch 2.6.5)
- Crusader Invoker Set Dungeon
- Tempest Rush Monk (Patch 2.6.4)