Necromancer Bone Spear Build With Masquerade
Welcome to our build guide for Masquerade Bone Spear Necromancer in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.9 and Season 21.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
Using the powers of the dedicated Masquerade of the Burning Carnival set, this Necromancer build focuses on a unique amalgamation of Simulacrums and Bone Spear to produce a crafty sniping playstyle that can take its time setting up fights due to its impressive endurance. This build is available in a Greater Rift pushing and standard rift speed farming variations (see links just below).
The basic skill setup of the Masquerade Bone Spear Necromancer is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Grim Scythe Cursed Scythe Bone Spear Blighted Marrow 1 Bone Armor Dislocation 2 Decrepify Borrowed Time 3 Blood Rush Potency 4 Simulacrum Reservoir|
The required gear setup for the Masquerade Bone Spear Necromancer is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Luxurious Bauta
- Shoulders: Aughild's Power
- Gloves: Lavishing Gloves
- Chest: Sophisticated Vest
- Belt: Dayntee's Binding
- Pants: Elegant Pants
- Boots: Extravagant Shoes
- Bracers: Aughild's Search
- Amulet: Haunted Visions
- Ring 1: Convention of Elements
- Ring 2: Krysbin's Sentence
- Weapon: Scythe of the Cycle
- Offhand: Leger's Disdain
- Legendary Gem 1: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 2: Bane of the Stricken
- Legendary Gem 3: Zei's Stone of Vengeance
- Weapon Slot: Maltorius' Petrified Spike
- Armor Slot: Razeth's Volition
- Jewelry Slot: Ring of Royal Grandeur
- Potential Diablo Immortal Announcement at ChinaJoy 2020?
- Diablo 3 Level 1 to 70 in 5 Seconds
- Possible Mid-season Buff/Effect Coming to S21
- Groups Using/Abusing the Seasonal Buff "Sharing" Is Intended
- Season 21 Power Hotfixes: Visual and Audio Changes, Exploit Fix and More
- Season 21 Theme "Exploit": GR150 ZDPS Barb Rank 1, Hotfix Coming
- Easy Reusable Parts Farm Tip/Reminder
- Diablo 2 Gameplay AI Upscaled to 4K, 60 FPS
- Seismic Slam Barbarian (Patch 2.6.4)
- Holy Shotgun Crusader (Patch 2.6.4)
- PoJ Tempest Rush Monk
- Mundunugu Spirit Barrage Witch Doctor
- LoD Poison Scythe Necromancer
- Masquerade Bone Spear Necromancer
- Fever Clan recruiting for Season
- How rarely will the rainbow Treasure Goblin appear?Ye