Necromancer Bone Spear Build With Masquerade
Using the powers of the dedicated Masquerade of the Burning Carnival set, this Necromancer build focuses on a unique amalgamation of Simulacrums and Bone Spear to produce a crafty sniping playstyle that can take its time setting up fights due to its impressive endurance. This build is available in a Greater Rift pushing and standard rift speed farming variations (see links just below).
The basic skill setup of the Masquerade Bone Spear Necromancer is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Grim Scythe Frost Scythe Bone Spear Blighted Marrow 1 Bone Armor Dislocation 2 Decrepify Borrowed Time 3 Blood Rush Potency 4 Simulacrum Reservoir|
The required gear setup for the Masquerade Bone Spear Necromancer is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Luxurious Bauta
- Shoulders: Glamorous Gigot
- Gloves: Lavishing Gloves
- Chest: Sophisticated Vest
- Belt: Captain Crimson's Silk Girdle
- Pants: Captain Crimson's Thrust
- Boots: Extravagant Shoes
- Bracers: Gelmindor's Marrow Guards
- Amulet: Haunted Visions
- Ring 1: Convention of Elements
- Ring 2: Krysbin's Sentence
- Weapon: Scythe of the Cycle
- Offhand: Lost Time
- Legendary Gem 1: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 2: Bane of the Stricken
- Legendary Gem 3: Zei's Stone of Vengeance
- Weapon Slot: Maltorius' Petrified Spike
- Armor Slot: Dayntee's Binding
- Jewelry Slot: Ring of Royal Grandeur
- 01 Apr. 2021 (this page): Minor build revision and added follower recommendation.
- 01 Apr. 2021 (skills page): Minor build revision.
- 01 Apr. 2021 (gear page): Minor build revision and added follower recommendation.
- 29 Nov. 2020 (skills page): Fixed rotation to properly reflect S22 skill lineup.
- 19 Nov. 2020 (gear page): Revision of item recommendations, alongside advice for Season 22 changes.
- 19 Nov. 2020 (this page): Revision of item, skill, and passive recommendations, alongside advice for Season 22 changes.
- 19 Nov. 2020 (skills page): Revision of skill, rune, and passive recommendations.
- 03 Jul. 2020 (this page): Guide added.
- 03 Jul. 2020 (skills page): Guide added.
- 03 Jul. 2020 (gear page): Guide added.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- All Class Skill Videos for Diablo 2: Resurrected
- All Class Skills for Amazon, Barbarian and Sorceress in Action in Diablo 2: Ressurected
- First Dupes Found on Diablo 2: Resurrected Alpha
- Korean Diablo 2: Resurrected Alpha to Be Extended, Possibly in the West as Well?
- Diablo 2: Resurrected in Ultrawide 32:9, 5120x1440
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Diablo II Resurrected Technical Alpha Starting April 8th