Necromancer Corpse Explosion Build With Inarius Set
Welcome to our build guide for Inarius Corpse Explosion Necromancer in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.7 and Season 19.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
Ripping the skeletal structure from his very foes to encase himself in a protective vortex of sharpened bone, the Inarius Necromancer turns to close combat spellcasting to resolve conflicts. Using the bodies the dead as a virulent tool to obliterate the living, the Corpse Exlosion Necromancer build emerges in both Greater Rift solo progression (the present guide) and speed farming (see link below) variations.
The basic skill setup of the Inarius Corpse Explosion Necromancer is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Grim Scythe Cursed Scythe Blood Rush Potency 1 Corpse Explosion Close Quarters 2 Bone Armor Dislocation 3 Death Nova Blight 4 Land of the Dead Frozen Lands|
The required gear setup for the Inarius Corpse Explosion Necromancer is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Inarius's Understanding
- Shoulders: Inarius's Martyrdom
- Gloves: Inarius's Will
- Chest: Inarius's Conviction
- Belt: Dayntee's Binding
- Pants: Inarius's Reticence
- Boots: Inarius's Perseverance
- Bracers: Ancient Parthan Defenders
- Amulet: The Traveler's Pledge
- Ring 1: The Compass Rose
- Ring 2: Convention of Elements
- Weapon: Trag'Oul's Corroded Fang
- Offhand: Lost Time
- Legendary Gem 1: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 2: Gogok of Swiftness
- Legendary Gem 3: Esoteric Alteration
- 22 Nov. 2019 (gear page): Reviewed for Season 19.
- 22 Nov. 2019 (this page): Reviewed for Season 19.
- 22 Nov. 2019 (skills page): Reviewed for Season 19.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (skills page): Reviewed for Season 18.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 18.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (gear page): Reviewed for Season 18.
- 12 May 2019 (skills page): Guide was revised for Season 17.
- 12 May 2019 (gear page): Guide was revised for Season 17.
- 12 May 2019 (this page): Guide was revised for Season 17.
- 18 Jan. 2019 (this page): Guide was revised with additional recommendations for Season 16.
- 18 Jan. 2019 (gear page): Added suggestions for the baseline Ring of Royal Grandeur for Seasonal characters.
- 18 Jan. 2019 (skills page): Information was reviewed and approved for Season 16 with no changes required.
- 20 Sep. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 15.
- 14 Jun. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 14.
- 27 Oct. 2017 (this page): Minor changes for Patch 2.6.1.
- 26 Jun. 2017 (this page): Guide added.
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- Tyrael's Sacrifice Cinematic Upscaled to 8K
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Whisper Bug Fixed, Party Bug Update
- Diablo 4 System Design, Part 2
- Lilith's Summoner Is Rathma Confirmed
- Blues on Addons and Bots, 10,000+ Paragon, Brawl Leveling and Angel Squishiness
- Diablo 4 Will Be "Like the First Chapter of a Book", Diablo May Not Even Show Up
- no set build
- Sentry Demon Hunter (Patch 2.6.4)
- Thorns Crusader (Patch 2.6.4)
- Generator Monk (Patch 2.6.4)
- GRID is Recruiting All player For All Seasons
- LoN HotA Barbarian (Patch 2.6.5)
- Crusader Invoker Set Dungeon
- Tempest Rush Monk (Patch 2.6.4)