Necromancer Rathma Bone Spirit Build
Welcome to our build guide for Rathma Bone Spirit Necromancer in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for Patch 2.7 and Season 23.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
The Bones of Rathma set sees a complete reimagining in Patch 2.7, one that transforms it into a Revive- and Bone Spirit-centric set that uses the power of his necromantic posse to empower an otherwise unassuming skill, and turn it into a steady stream of nukes that envelop and control the battlefield. This guide will cover all of its available playstyles. The base one presented on this page is the Greater Rift Solo Pushing Variation, but this build also has a Nephalem Rift Farming Variation and a Greater Rift Speed Farming Variation.
The basic skill setup of the Rathma Bone Spirit Necromancer is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Land of the Dead Frozen Lands Bone Spirit Astral Projection 1 Command Skeletons Enforcer 2 Devour Voracious 3 Blood Rush Metabolism 4 Revive Oblation|
The required gear setup for the Rathma Bone Spirit Necromancer is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on the required stat rolls on gear, itemization alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Head: Rathma's Skull Helm
- Shoulders: Rathma's Spikes
- Torso: Rathma's Ribcage Plate
- Wrists: Ancient Parthan Defenders
- Hands: Rathma's Macabre Vambraces
- Waist: Captain Crimson's Silk Girdle
- Legs: Captain Crimson's Thrust
- Feet: Rathma's Ossified Sabatons
- Amulet: Squirt's Necklace
- Ring #1: Krysbin's Sentence
- Ring #2: Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac
- Weapon: Jesseth Skullscythe
- Off-hand: Jesseth Skullshield
- Legendary Gem 1: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 2: Gogok of Swiftness
- Legendary Gem 3: Zei's Stone of Vengeance
- Season 25 Overview & Updated Patch 2.7.2 Notes
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Diablo Immortal Patch 1.3 & Hotfix Notes
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- Diablo 3 Season 24 End Date: December 5th
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Diablo 3 Season 25 PTR Is Live + Updated Patch Notes