Crusader Condemn Build with LoD
Welcome to our build guide for LoD Condemn Crusader in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.8 and Season 20.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
Based on the versatile powers of the Legacy of Dreams bonus, the LoD Condemn Crusader transforms the holy build staple into a tanky juggernaut of fiery destruction.
The basic skill setup of the LoD Condemn Crusader is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, and build customization.
|Slash Guard Condemn Vacuum 1 Provoke Too Scared to Run 2 Laws of Valor Unstoppable Force 3 Iron Skin Steel Skin 4 Akarat's Champion Prophet|
The required gear setup for the LoD Condemn Crusader is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube, and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Leoric's Crown
- Shoulders: Pauldrons of the Skeleton King
- Gloves: Stone Gauntlets
- Chest: Tyrael's Might
- Belt: Vigilante Belt
- Pants: Swamp Land Waders
- Boots: Illusory Boots
- Bracers: Strongarm Bracers
- Amulet: The Flavor of Time
- Ring 1: Convention of Elements (or The Wailing Host in early progression)
- Ring 2: Unity (or Litany of the Undaunted in early progression)
- Weapon: The Furnace
- Offhand: Frydehr's Wrath
- Legendary Gem 1: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 2: Bane of the Stricken
- Legendary Gem 3: Legacy of Dreams
- Weapon Slot: Blade of Prophecy
- Armor Slot: Hexing Pants of Mr. Yan
- Jewelry Slot: Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac
- 12 Mar. 2020 (gear page): No changes necessary for Season 20.
- 12 Mar. 2020 (skills page): No changes necessary for Season 20.
- 12 Mar. 2020 (this page): No changes necessary for Season 20.
- 19 Nov. 2019 (skills page): Guide revised and updated for Season 19.
- 19 Nov. 2019 (this page): Guide revised and updated for Season 19.
- 19 Nov. 2019 (gear page): Guide revised and updated for Season 19.
- 22 Aug. 2019 (gear page): Gear recommendations revised for Season 18.
- 22 Aug. 2019 (this page): Gear recommendations revised for Season 18.
- 22 Aug. 2019 (skills page): Reviewed for Season 18.
- 15 May 2019 (gear page): Guide added.
- 15 May 2019 (skills page): Guide added.
- 15 May 2019 (this page): Guide added.
- Season 21 PTR Coming Next Week
- Season 21 PTR Delayed
- Deadset's Thoughts on Season 21 Buff, New Sets and Items, Skill Changes and More
- Could Diablo 4 Be Closer than Expected?
- Patch 2.6.9 PTR Patch Notes
- New Old-school, Original Blizzard North Diablo 3 Screenshots
- Lockdown Thoughts: Diablo 3 Classic?
- Fastest Greater Rift 150: 3 min 49 sec in Season 20 (4 Player)