Barbarian Seismic Slam Build with Might of the Earth
Welcome to our build guide for Seismic Slam Barbarian in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.7 and Season 19.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
Empowered by the Might of the Earth set, this Barbarian build shatters the ground with overwhelming Seismic Slam swings, while summons and buffs empower his blade. This tough, sustain damage, visual feast of a build is one of the rare instances of viable high tier ranged Barbarian play. The build is meant for Greater Rift solo progression, but we also have a speed farming variant that can be accessed using the link below.
The basic skill setup of the Seismic Slam Barbarian is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Seismic Slam Permafrost Leap Death from Above 1 Battle Rage Bloodshed 2 War Cry Veteran's Warning 3 Call of the Ancients Together as One 4 Wrath of the Berserker Insanity|
The required gear setup for the Seismic Slam Barb is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Eyes of the Earth
- Shoulders: Spires of the Earth
- Gloves: Pull of the Earth
- Chest: Spirit of the Earth
- Belt: Captain Crimson's Silk Girdle
- Pants: Captain Crimson's Thrust
- Boots: Foundation of the Earth
- Bracers: Bracers of Destruction
- Amulet: The Traveler's Pledge
- Ring 1: The Compass Rose
- Ring 2: Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac
- Weapon 1: Fjord Cutter
- Weapon 2: Echoing Fury
- Legendary Gem 1: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 2: Bane of the Stricken
- Legendary Gem 3: Esoteric Alteration
- Weapon Slot: Fury of the Vanished Peak
- Armor Slot: Fury of the Ancients
- Jewelry Slot: Ring of Royal Grandeur
- 19 Nov. 2019 (skills page): Guide revised and updated for Season 19.
- 19 Nov. 2019 (this page): Guide revised and updated for Season 19.
- 19 Nov. 2019 (gear page): Guide revised and updated for Season 19.
- 28 Aug. 2019 (this page): Fixed diablo3.com build links.
- 28 Aug. 2019 (skills page): Fixed diablo3.com build link.
- 22 Aug. 2019 (skills page): Added mentions of Mortick's Brace.
- 22 Aug. 2019 (gear page): Item recommendations are revised for Season 18.
- 22 Aug. 2019 (this page): Item and skill recommendations are revised for Season 18.
- 13 May 2019 (skills page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 13 May 2019 (gear page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 13 May 2019 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 16 Jan. 2019 (skills page): Information was reviewed and approved for Season 16 with no changes required.
- 16 Jan. 2019 (gear page): Added suggestions for the baseline Ring of Royal Grandeur for Seasonal characters.
- 16 Jan. 2019 (this page): Guide was revised with additional recommendations for Season 16.
- 20 Sep. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 15.
- 14 Jun. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 14.
- 28 Feb. 2018 (gear page): Added the guide.
- 28 Feb. 2018 (this page): Added the guide.
- 28 Feb. 2018 (skills page): Added the guide.
- Era Reset Coming With Pre-Season 20 Patch 2.6.8
- Diablo Animated Series to Be Rendered in Anime Style
- Update on Diablo 4 February Blog - Possible Video Coming?
- Patch 2.6.8 PTR Season 20 Update Notes, Season 19 Ending March 1st
- New Patch 2.6.8 PTR Build Coming Soon
- Blizzard President J. Allen Brack on Warcraft III Reforged Launch
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2019 Earnings Call: Diablo Immortal Testing in Mid-2020, WoW Sub Growth
- New Head of the Diablo Franchise Is Rod Ferguson of Gears of War
- Mundunugu's Regalia Set
- Avarice Conquest
- The Typhon's Veil Set
- Fever Clan recruiting for Season
- RoV Demon Hunter (Patch 2.6.4)
- Staff of Herding / Whimsyshire
- LoN Singularity Necromancer (Patch 2.6.4)
- GRID is Recruiting All player For All Seasons