Demon Hunter Multishot Build with Marauder
Welcome to our build guide for Multishot Marauder Demon Hunter in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.7 and Season 19.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
Merging the sentry-driven Marauder set playstyle with the immense AoE coverage of Multishot, this Demon Hunter variant takes the best of both worlds with some surprising mechanical quirks. This massive AoE, timed burst playstyle is designed for high tier Greater Rift solo progression, but we have a speedfarming variation that you can access by clicking the link below.
The basic skill setup of the Marauder Multishot Demon Hunter is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, and build customization.
|Evasive Fire Focus Multishot Full Broadside 1 Vengeance Dark Heart 2 Vault Tumble 3 Companion No rune chosen 4 Sentry Polar Station|
The required gear setup for the Marauder Multishot Demon Hunter is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Marauder's Visage
- Shoulders: Marauder's Spines
- Gloves: Marauder's Gloves
- Chest: Marauder's Carapace
- Belt: Zoey's Secret
- Pants: Marauder's Encasement
- Boots: Marauder's Treads
- Bracers: Wraps of Clarity
- Amulet: The Ess of Johan
- Ring 1: Focus
- Ring 2: Restraint
- Weapon: Yang's Recurve
- Offhand: Bombardier's Rucksack
- Legendary Gem 1: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 2: Bane of the Stricken
- Legendary Gem 3: Zei's Stone of Vengeance
- Weapon Slot: Dead Man's Legacy
- Armor Slot: The Cloak of the Garwulf
- Jewelry Slot: Convention of Elements
- 21 Nov. 2019 (this page): Reviewed for Season 19.
- 21 Nov. 2019 (skills page): Reviewed for Season 19.
- 21 Nov. 2019 (gear page): Reviewed for Season 19.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 18.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (gear page): Reviewed for Season 18.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (skills page): Reviewed for Season 18.
- 16 May 2019 (gear page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 16 May 2019 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 16 May 2019 (skills page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (gear page): Added suggestions for the baseline Ring of Royal Grandeur for Seasonal characters.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (this page): Guide was revised with additional recommendations for Season 16.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (skills page): Information was reviewed and approved for Season 16 with no changes required.
- 20 Sep. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 15.
- 24 Jun. 2018 (this page): Added the guide.
- 24 Jun. 2018 (gear page): Added the guide.
- 24 Jun. 2018 (skills page): Added the guide.
- Diablo 4 GamesRadar Hands On - Death Kits, Difficulty and More
- Path of Diablo (2) Season 9 Brings a New Skill, Widescreen Support, Trade 2.0 and More
- Crusader Solo GR 150, 12 Mins with Great Commentary
- Season 20 PTR and Balance Blog Timing + All Diablo 3 Season Durations
- Diablo 4 Vs. 3 Vs. 2 Graphics and Art Style Comparisons
- Warcraft 3: Reforged and StarCraft 2 Join the ESL
- Quarterly Updates on Diablo IV in 2020
- Old Diablo 3 Forums Shutting Down Today
- Impale Demon Hunter (Patch 2.6.4)
- Fever Clan recruiting for Season
- (Seasonal)StoneClan is recruiting casual D3 players for seasonal play
- Rend Barbarian (Patch 2.6.4)
- LoN Corpse Lance Necromancer (Patch 2.6.5)
- LoN Singularity Necromancer (Patch 2.6.4)
- Demon Hunter The Thrill Conquest
- Efficient Regular Rifts Guide