Necromancer Inarius Set Dungeon Guide
Welcome to our guide to complete the Inarius set dungeon for Necromancers, a required step to complete the Masters of the Universe Conquest.
Overview of the Grace of Inarius Set Dungeon
The Grace of Inarius Set Dungeon is located in Act I, the Drowned Temple. Use the waypoint to that area, walk down the stairs and enter the Drowned Temple itself. Cross the rickety bridge, and walk slightly inward of the temple interior. The portal to the Set Dungeon should open if you have the Inarius 6-piece bonus active.
The Grace of Inarius Set Dungeon's two unique Primary Objectives are to: 1) Rip bones from 100 enemies with Bone Armor; and 2) Kill 200 enemies that are afflicted by a Bone Armor tornado.
The Grace of Inarius Set Dungeon is a Shrouded Moors tileset of a relatively small size. There is no predetermined path required to clear this challenge — a simple counter- or clockwise round trip of the map as you kill everything in your path should suffice.
The Grace of Inarius Set Dungeon is populated by several kinds of enemies:
- Crowhound, Nighthowler — these two minor trash types populate the vast majority of the dungeon and will be the ideal target of your 1st Objective.
- Whitefur Howler, Corvian Hunter — fewer in number but just as relentless as their smaller bretheren, these monstrosities will serve to pad the Bone Armor activation counter.
- Alabaster Fury — the unique enemies of the map. They resemble Act II's Savage Beast trash, but also have the Mortar and Missile Dampening affixes. There is nothing noteworthy about these elites, as their affixes are completely countered by the playstyle of the Inarius set (largely melee, no projectiles).
Tips for the Grace of Inarius Set Dungeon
Save for the inclusion of In-geom into the build so you can get a chain of Bone Armor activations after you kill an elite, there are no tricks or tips worth talking about in this Set Dungeon — it is very simple to master. It might be worth to lower your damage slightly so that your bone tornado does not oneshot enemy packs you Blood Rush into, before you even get the chance to press your Bone Armor keybind; you might want to exclude Paragons and legendary gems, if you are well optimized. The second Objective will fulfill itself just by virtue of fighting with the Inarius set and having an active Bone Armor; if you are not at a point where the tornado itself finishes off enemies in good time, you will do well to include a melee attack to clean up.
Build for the Grace of Inarius Set Dungeon
|Grim Scythe Cursed Scythe Death Nova Bone Nova 1 Frailty Aura of Frailty 2 Bone Armor Dislocation 3 Blood Rush Metabolism 4 Devour Devouring Aura|
To help you with farming the gear you need for your builds, we have two very useful guides that you can access by clicking the links below: a Salvage Guide to help you quickly check whether or not you can safely salvage a piece of gear and a Legendary Farming Guide to help you efficiently farm legendaries and set items.
- Weapon Slot: In-geom
- Armor Slot: Steuart's Greaves
- Jewelry Slot: Briggs' Wrath
- 04 Mar. 2018: Added guide.
- Diablo 4 Open Beta Known Issues
- Diablo 4 Beta World Boss Schedule
- How to Redeem Your Diablo 4 Key and Pre-Download the Game
- Diablo 4 Will Not Be on Microsoft's Game Pass
- Diablo 4 Beta FAQ: Download and Start Times, System Specs and More
- Diablo 4 Beta Live Action Trailer and Real Cathedral Mural
- Diablo 4 Open Beta Live Q&A on Twitter Spaces
- Diablo 4 Early Access and Open Beta Rewards