Necromancer Corpse Explosion Build With LoD
Welcome to our build guide for LoD Corpse Explosion Necromancer in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.9 and Season 21.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
Basing itself on the versatile and adaptable Legacy of Dreams power and stacking a bunch of empowering and synergistic legendary items, the Corpse Explosion Necromancer provides a powerful and visually striking playstyle that relishes on exploding cadavers. This build is available in a Greater Rift pushing and standard rift speed farming variations (see links just below).
The basic skill setup of the LoD Corpse Explosion Necromancer is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Grim Scythe Cursed Scythe Blood Rush Potency 1 Land of the Dead Frozen Lands 2 Siphon Blood Power Shift 3 Corpse Explosion Close Quarters 4 Bone Armor Dislocation|
The required gear setup for the LoD Corpse Explosion Necromancer is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Leoric's Crown
- Shoulders: Mantle of Channeling
- Gloves: Grasps of Essence
- Chest: Aquila Cuirass
- Belt: Dayntee's Binding
- Pants: Swamp Land Waders
- Boots: Ice Climbers
- Bracers: Nemesis Bracers
- Amulet: The Johnstone
- Ring 1: Convention of Elements
- Ring 2: Krysbin's Sentence
- Weapon: Trag'Oul's Corroded Fang
- Offhand: Iron Rose
- Legendary Gem 1: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 2: Bane of the Stricken
- Legendary Gem 3: Legacy of Dreams
- Diablo 4 Hiring a Real-time Cutscene Designer
- An Update on the Development of StarCraft II
- Players Join Protests Against Blizzard France In-Game
- Diablo 3 Season 22 PTR Extended
- Most Wanted Diablo 4 Classes
- Season 22 PTR Hotfixes, Site Upgrades
- Season 22 PTR Phase 2 Is Live: Shadow Clones and 4th Kanai's Slot!
- Activision Blizzard To Close France Office