Monk Raiment Shenlong Generator Build With Crippling Wave
Welcome to our build guide for Raiment Shenlong Generator Monk in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.7 and Season 19.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
An engine converting Spirit generation into raw damage, the Shenlong's Spirit set absorbs the best of the Monk sets into a build that pummels the enemy with your fists alone. This control-heavy, sustain damage setup is available in two Greater Rift solo progression variations (the present one with the Raiment set and a Inna set variation that you can access with the link just below). We also have a speed farming variation, accessible using the link below.,
The basic skill setup of the Shenlong Raiment Monk is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Crippling Wave Mangle Cyclone Strike Implosion 1 Way of the Hundred Fists Assimilation 2 Dashing Strike Radiance 3 Breath of Heaven Infused with Light 4 Mantra of Salvation Agility|
The required gear setup for the Shenlong Raiment Monk is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Mask of the Searing Sky
- Shoulders: Mantle of the Upside-Down Sinners
- Gloves: Fists of Thunder
- Chest: Heart of the Crashing Wave
- Belt: Captain Crimson's Silk Girdle
- Pants: Captain Crimson's Thrust
- Boots: Eight-Demon Boots
- Bracers: Spirit Guards
- Amulet: The Traveler's Pledge
- Ring 1: The Compass Rose
- Ring 2: Unity
- Weapon: Shenlong's Fist of Legend
- Offhand: Shenlong's Relentless Assault
- Legendary Gem 1: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 2: Simplicity's Strength
- Legendary Gem 3: Bane of the Stricken
- 24 Nov. 2019 (gear page): Fixed an outdated reference to multiplier numbers.
- 21 Nov. 2019 (gear page): Gearing recommendations revised to include the Cpt. Crimson set, improved tables and added explanations. Updated for Season 19.
- 21 Nov. 2019 (this page): Transitioned the guide to include the Cpt. Crimson set. Updated for Season 19.
- 21 Nov. 2019 (skills page): Reverted to the suggestion of Cyclone Strike in the base build.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (skills page): Reviewed for Season 18.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 18.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (gear page): Reviewed for Season 18.
- 16 May 2019 (gear page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 16 May 2019 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 16 May 2019 (skills page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (skills page): Information was reviewed and approved for Season 16 with no changes required.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (this page): Guide was revised with additional recommendations for Season 16.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (gear page): Added suggestions for the baseline Ring of Royal Grandeur for Seasonal characters.
- 20 Sep. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 15.
- 14 Jun. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 14.
- 28 Oct. 2017 (this page): No changes necessary for Patch 2.6.1.
- 30 Jun. 2017 (this page): Updated for Patch 2.6 and moved to new guide format.
- Tyrael's Sacrifice Cinematic Upscaled to 8K
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Whisper Bug Fixed, Party Bug Update
- Diablo 4 System Design, Part 2
- Lilith's Summoner Is Rathma Confirmed
- Blues on Addons and Bots, 10,000+ Paragon, Brawl Leveling and Angel Squishiness
- Diablo 4 Will Be "Like the First Chapter of a Book", Diablo May Not Even Show Up
- Party Joining Bug Fixed
- Thorns Crusader (Patch 2.6.4)
- Seismic Slam Barbarian (Patch 2.6.4)
- Monk Leveling and Fresh 70
- PoJ Tempest Rush Monk
- Rend Barbarian (Patch 2.6.4)
- New to this game
- LoN Frenzy/Thorns Barbarian (Patch 2.6.4)
- Barbarian Wrath of the Wastes Set Dungeon