Necromancer Generator Build with Grace of Inarius
Welcome to our build guide for Generator Necromancer in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.7 and Season 19.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
One of the more unique takes on Inarius set gameplay, the Grim Scythe Generator Necromancer trades the mixed appeal of long cooldown builds for proactive, resource-intensive interplay. This melee range, fast attack speed playstyle is available in both Greater Rift solo progression (the present guide) and speed farming variations (see link below).
The basic skill setup of the Inarius Generator Necromancer is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Grim Scythe Cursed Scythe Blood Rush Potency 1 Skeletal Mage Singularity 2 Death Nova Blight 3 Command Skeletons Kill Command 4 Bone Armor Dislocation|
The required gear setup for the Inarius Generator Necromancer is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Inarius's Understanding
- Shoulders: Inarius's Martyrdom
- Gloves: Inarius's Will
- Chest: Inarius's Conviction
- Belt: Dayntee's Binding
- Pants: Inarius's Reticence
- Boots: Inarius's Perseverance
- Bracers: Nemesis Bracers
- Amulet: Wisdom of Kalan
- Ring 1: Unity
- Ring 2: Convention of Elements
- Weapon: Trag'Oul's Corroded Fang
- Offhand: Leger's Disdain
- Legendary Gem 1: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 2: Simplicity's Strength
- Legendary Gem 3: Bane of the Stricken
- 22 Nov. 2019 (skills page): Reviewed for Season 19.
- 22 Nov. 2019 (this page): Reviewed for Season 19.
- 22 Nov. 2019 (gear page): Reviewed for Season 19.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (gear page): Reviewed for Season 18.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 18.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (skills page): Reviewed for Season 18.
- 12 May 2019 (skills page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 12 May 2019 (gear page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 12 May 2019 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 18 Jan. 2019 (skills page): Information was reviewed and approved for Season 16 with no changes required.
- 18 Jan. 2019 (gear page): Added suggestions for the baseline Ring of Royal Grandeur for Seasonal characters.
- 18 Jan. 2019 (this page): Guide was revised with additional recommendations for Season 16.
- 20 Sep. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 15.
- 14 Jun. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 14.
- 27 Mar. 2018 (this page): Added the guide.
- 27 Mar. 2018 (gear page): Added the guide.
- 27 Mar. 2018 (skills page): Added the guide.
- Lilith's Summoner Is Rathma Confirmed
- Blues on Addons and Bots, 10,000+ Paragon, Brawl Leveling and Angel Squishiness
- Diablo 4 Will Be "Like the First Chapter of a Book", Diablo May Not Even Show Up
- Party Joining Bug Fixed
- Blizzard Black Friday Sales 2019
- Rank 1 Greater Rift 150 Clear on Day 4 of Season 19
- Diablo 2 Upscaled Intro Cutscene + Creation of Sanctuary Animated Fan Cinematic
- Matchmaking Issues, Seasonal Reward Structure, Bugged Cursed Chests and Crusader Power Talk Blues
- Monk Inna's Mantra Set Dungeon
- Rend Barbarian (Patch 2.6.4)
- Natalya Rapid Fire Demon Hunter
- Chantodo's Resolve
- Manajuma's Way Set
- Jesseth Arms Set
- Salvage Guide
- Monk Sunwuko Set Dungeon