Crusader Blessed Shield Build with LoD
Welcome to our build guide for LoD Blessed Shield Crusader in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.7 and Season 19.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
Based on the versatile powers of the Legacy of Dreams power, the LoD Blessed Shield Crusader takes assorted legendary items into a devastating barrage of fiery projectiles.
The basic skill setup of the LoD Blessed Shield Crusader is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Blessed Shield Combust Condemn Vacuum 1 Provoke Hit Me 2 Laws of Valor Critical 3 Iron Skin Steel Skin 4 Akarat's Champion Prophet|
The required gear setup for the LoD Blessed Shield Crusader is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube, and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Leoric's Crown
- Shoulders: Pauldrons of the Skeleton King
- Gloves: Stone Gauntlets
- Chest: Aquila Cuirass
- Belt: The Witching Hour
- Pants: Swamp Land Waders
- Boots: Ice Climbers
- Bracers: Akkhan's Manacles
- Amulet: The Flavor of Time
- Ring 1: Convention of Elements (or The Wailing Host in early progression)
- Ring 2: Justice Lantern (or Litany of the Undaunted in early progression)
- Weapon: Gyrfalcon's Foote
- Offhand: Jekangbord
- Legendary Gem 1: Pain Enhancer
- Legendary Gem 2: Bane of the Stricken
- Legendary Gem 3: Legacy of Dreams
- 19 Nov. 2019 (this page): Guide revised and updated for Season 19.
- 19 Nov. 2019 (skills page): Guide revised and updated for Season 19.
- 19 Nov. 2019 (gear page): Guide revised and updated for Season 19.
- 22 Aug. 2019 (gear page): Item recommendations have been revised for Season 18.
- 22 Aug. 2019 (this page): Item and skill recommendations have been revised for Season 18.
- 22 Aug. 2019 (skills page): Condemn over Steed Charge for Season 18.
- 14 May 2019 (this page): Guide added.
- 14 May 2019 (skills page): Guide added.
- 14 May 2019 (gear page): Guide added.
- Era Reset Coming With Pre-Season 20 Patch 2.6.8
- Diablo Animated Series to Be Rendered in Anime Style
- Update on Diablo 4 February Blog - Possible Video Coming?
- Patch 2.6.8 PTR Season 20 Update Notes, Season 19 Ending March 1st
- New Patch 2.6.8 PTR Build Coming Soon
- Blizzard President J. Allen Brack on Warcraft III Reforged Launch
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2019 Earnings Call: Diablo Immortal Testing in Mid-2020, WoW Sub Growth
- New Head of the Diablo Franchise Is Rod Ferguson of Gears of War
- Mundunugu's Regalia Set
- Avarice Conquest
- The Typhon's Veil Set
- Fever Clan recruiting for Season
- RoV Demon Hunter (Patch 2.6.4)
- Staff of Herding / Whimsyshire
- LoN Singularity Necromancer (Patch 2.6.4)
- GRID is Recruiting All player For All Seasons