Witch Doctor Jade Set Dungeon Guide
Welcome to our guide to complete the Jade Harvester set dungeon for Witch Doctors, a required step to complete the Masters of the Universe Conquest.
Overview of the Raiment of the Jade Harvester Set Dungeon
The Raiment of the Jade Harvester Set Dungeon is located in Act IV, The Vestibule of Light. Take the waypoint to Gardens of Hope 1st Tier and walk backwards, towards the entrance of the zone. Transition into The Vestibule of Light and start walking along the upper edge of the zone. In the upper right corner of the square arena where you fight Iskatu in the campaign, the entrance to the Jade Set Dungeon will open if you have the Jade Harvester 6-piece bonus active.
The Raiment of the Jade Harvester Set Dungeon is a sprawling Ruins tileset that starts off with a rectangular area and eventually breaks off in a giant, L-shaped dead end. A proven attempt path is to clear the rectangular area first (it has a rough 8-shape, so you will need to weave between the three corridors a bit) and then finish off the branching corridor until you hit the dead end.
The Raiment of the Jade Harvester Set Dungeon is populated by the following enemy types:
- Zap Worms and Electric Eels — the sheer number of those slow moving, low threat trash enemies will make them the ideal target of both Objectives in the map.
- Writhing Deceivers — fewer and farther between, these hard-hitting melee monsters have the annoying tendency to go invisible (and thus, untargetable) for brief periods of time. While they can be useful to form a bigger harvest pull, it is often better to simply kill them on sight.
- Jade Champion — the unique enemies of the map. They resemble Act II's Scaled Magus trash, but also have the Frozen and Vortex affixes. Their hits and affixes are relatively threatening, so do not hesitate to burst them on sight.
Tips for the Raiment of the Jade Harvester Set Dungeon
Note that the 1st Objective requires that you simply Soul Harvest the enemies — you do NOT need to execute the typical Jade build rotation, and risk killing off trash with your pre-casts of Haunt and Locust Swarm. As such, we advise that when you encounter a suitably big trash pack, you do a rotation that opens with a "no damage" Soul Harvest (to get progress on the Objective), and then do the usual Haunt into Locust Swarm into Soul Harvest for cleanup.
Due to the sheer size of the dungeon, items that increase your speed are king. Typically that would mean going for the Manajuma set, but since the Angry Chicken explosion might kill a lot more trash than it should, we advise against using it. Instead, equip a combo of In-geom (for Spirit Walk CD resets) and Shukrani's Triumph (for the lengthy running sections with no enemies in sight, especially when you get to cleaning up the dungeon). If you make a point to Horrify appropriately, you can also adopt the speed boost of Rechel's Ring of Larceny. Finally, taking Illusory Boots in your setup will help a lot with positioning for optimal enemy count harvests.
While it might be tempting to use it to group up trash, use Piranhado sparingly (if at all). It can kill off more trash than it helps clump up. Focus its use against Writhing Deceivers and elites instead, to prevent them from using their invisibility tricks during CC.
It is worth mentioning not to stress the 2nd Objective too much, since it will complete naturally as you execute the rotation outlined above.
Build for the Raiment of the Jade Harvester Set Dungeon
|Haunt Resentful Spirits Locust Swarm Pestilence 1 Soul Harvest Soul to Waste 2 Spirit Walk Severance 3 Piranhas Piranhado 4 Horrify Stalker|
To help you with farming the gear you need for your builds, we have two very useful guides that you can access by clicking the links below: a Salvage Guide to help you quickly check whether or not you can safely salvage a piece of gear and a Legendary Farming Guide to help you efficiently farm legendaries and set items.
|Torso and Pants||
- 05 Mar. 2018: Added guide.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Diablo Immortal Patch 1.3 & Hotfix Notes
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- Diablo 3 Season 24 End Date: December 5th
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Diablo 3 Season 25 PTR Is Live + Updated Patch Notes
- Season 25 Compendium for Diablo 3