Wizard Explosive Blast Farming Build With Tal Rasha Set
Welcome to our build guide for Explosive Blast Farming Wizard in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.7 and Season 19.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
Receiving a bunch of quality of life upgrades and a straight numbers boost in Patch 2.6.1, the Tal Rasha's Elements set maintains a great deal of relevance. One of its undeniable applications is the so-called 'Flashfire' Wizard, an Explosive Blast-focused build that excels at regular Rift speed farming. We also have a solo progression variant that you can access using the link below.
The following video guide was created to accompany the present written guide and demonstrate how to play the build in-game.
The basic skill setup of the 'Flashfire' Explosive Blast Wizard is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Electrocute Surge of Power Teleport Calamity 1 Frost Nova Frozen Mist 2 Explosive Blast Chain Reaction 3 Diamond Skin Prism 4 Storm Armor Scramble|
The required gear setup for the 'Flashfire' Explosive Blast Wizard is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Sage's Apogee
- Shoulders: Pauldrons of the Skeleton King
- Gloves: Tal Rasha's Grasp
- Chest: Tal Rasha's Relentless Pursuit
- Belt: Tal Rasha's Brace
- Pants: Tal Rasha's Stride
- Boots: Sage's Passage
- Bracers: Nemesis Bracers
- Amulet: Tal Rasha's Allegiance
- Ring 1: Stone of Jordan
- Ring 2: Avarice Band
- Weapon: Wand of Woh
- Offhand: Orb of Infinite Depth
- Legendary Gem 1: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 2: Bane of the Powerful
- Legendary Gem 3: Boon of the Hoarder
- 22 Nov. 2019 (gear page): Reviewed for Season 19.
- 22 Nov. 2019 (this page): Reviewed for Season 19.
- 22 Nov. 2019 (skills page): Reviewed for Season 19.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (gear page): Reviewed and approved for Season 18.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (skills page): Reviewed and approved for Season 18.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 18.
- 17 May 2019 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 17 May 2019 (skills page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 17 May 2019 (gear page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 18 Jan. 2019 (gear page): Added suggestions for the baseline Ring of Royal Grandeur for Seasonal characters.
- 18 Jan. 2019 (this page): Guide was revised with additional recommendations for Season 16.
- 18 Jan. 2019 (skills page): Information was reviewed and approved for Season 16 with no changes required.
- 20 Sep. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 15.
- 14 Jun. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 14.
- 27 Oct. 2017 (this page): No changes necessary in Patch 2.6.1, despite a few small boosts.
- 27 Oct. 2017 (gear page): Some wording updates to reflect the buffs to Wand of Woh and Orb of Infinite Depth in Patch 2.6.1.
- 27 Jun. 2017 (this page): Updated guide for 2.6 and moved it to the new format.
- Era Reset Coming With Pre-Season 20 Patch 2.6.8
- Diablo Animated Series to Be Rendered in Anime Style
- Update on Diablo 4 February Blog - Possible Video Coming?
- Patch 2.6.8 PTR Season 20 Update Notes, Season 19 Ending March 1st
- New Patch 2.6.8 PTR Build Coming Soon
- Blizzard President J. Allen Brack on Warcraft III Reforged Launch
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2019 Earnings Call: Diablo Immortal Testing in Mid-2020, WoW Sub Growth
- New Head of the Diablo Franchise Is Rod Ferguson of Gears of War
- Mundunugu's Regalia Set
- Avarice Conquest
- The Typhon's Veil Set
- Fever Clan recruiting for Season
- RoV Demon Hunter (Patch 2.6.4)
- Staff of Herding / Whimsyshire
- LoN Singularity Necromancer (Patch 2.6.4)
- GRID is Recruiting All player For All Seasons