Demon Hunter Support Build with GoD and Marauder
Welcome to our build guide for GoD/Marauder Support Demon Hunter in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for Patch 2.7.1 and Season 24.
Using the powers of the Gears of Dreadlands and Marauder sets, this support Demon Hunter build combines the strong damage buffs and pulling utility from the Entangling Shot and Bolas barrage with the myriad utility and toughness buffs coming from the Companion synergy.
The basic skill setup of the GoD/Marauder Support Demon Hunter is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Bolas Freezing Strike Strafe Drifting Shadow 1 Multishot Wind Chill 2 Smoke Screen Displacement 3 Companion Wolf Companion 4 Entangling Shot Heavy Burden|
The required gear setup for the GoD/Marauder Support Demon Hunter is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube, and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Leoric's Crown
- Shoulders: Mechanical Pauldrons
- Gloves: Gas Powered Automail Forearm
- Chest: Galvanized Vest
- Belt: Zoey's Secret
- Pants: Marauder's Encasement
- Boots: Marauder's Treads
- Bracers: Strongarm Bracers
- Amulet: The Flavor of Time
- Ring 1: Ring of Royal Grandeur
- Ring 2: Oculus Ring
- Weapon: Leonine Bow of Hashir
- Offhand: Emimei's Duffel
Season 24 Note: As this is a support build and damage dealing is not at all a priority for the playstyle, the benefits from acquiring an Ethereal weapon are very limited. In a very fringe scenario where you acquire a Doomslinger with the Leonine Bow of Hashir or Odyssey's End power, you can consider equipping it for speed farming runs but otherwise, this build cannot make effective use of the Ethereal weapons added in Season 24.
- Legendary Gem 1: Gem of Efficacious Toxin
- Legendary Gem 2: Iceblink
- Legendary Gem 3: Gogok of Swiftness
- 21 Jul. 2021 (gear page): Added note regarding Ethereal weapons for Season 24.
- 21 Jul. 2021 (skills page): Added note regarding Ethereal weapons for Season 24.
- 21 Jul. 2021 (this page): Added note regarding Ethereal weapons for Season 24.
- 01 Apr. 2021 (skills page): No changes necessary for Season 23.
- 01 Apr. 2021 (this page): No changes necessary for Season 23.
- 01 Apr. 2021 (gear page): No changes necessary for Season 23.
- 18 Nov. 2020 (gear page): Added S22 Cube recommendation.
- 18 Nov. 2020 (this page): Added S22 Cube recommendation.
- 18 Nov. 2020 (skills page): No changes necessary for Season 22.
- 30 Jun. 2020 (gear page): Guide added.
- 30 Jun. 2020 (skills page): Guide added.
- 30 Jun. 2020 (this page): Guide added.
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- Diablo 2: Resurrected Beta Timing Re-Confirmed
- An Alternate Easy Way to Farm Ethereals for the Feat of Strength
- Quick Reminder: How to Get Reusable Parts Quickly and Easily
- A Look at the Activision Blizzard Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employees' Response to Bobby Kotick's Statement
- Blizzard Offers Paid Time Off for Wednesday's Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employee Walkout Protest on Wednesday, July 28th