Demon Hunter Support Build with GoD and Marauder
Welcome to our build guide for GoD/Marauder Support Demon Hunter in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.9 and Season 21.
Using the powers of the Gears of Dreadlands and Marauder sets, this support Demon Hunter build combines the strong damage buffs and pulling utility from the Entangling Shot and Bolas barrage with the myriad utility and toughness buffs coming from the Companion synergy.
The basic skill setup of the GoD/Marauder Support Demon Hunter is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Bolas Freezing Strike Strafe Drifting Shadow 1 Multishot Wind Chill 2 Smoke Screen Displacement 3 Companion Wolf Companion 4 Entangling Shot Heavy Burden|
The required gear setup for the GoD/Marauder Support Demon Hunter is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube, and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Leoric's Crown
- Shoulders: Mechanical Pauldrons
- Gloves: Gas Powered Automail Forearm
- Chest: Galvanized Vest
- Belt: Zoey's Secret
- Pants: Marauder's Encasement
- Boots: Marauder's Treads
- Bracers: Strongarm Bracers
- Amulet: The Flavor of Time
- Ring 1: Ring of Royal Grandeur
- Ring 2: Oculus Ring
- Weapon: Leonine Bow of Hashir
- Offhand: Emimei's Duffel
- Legendary Gem 1: Gem of Efficacious Toxin
- Legendary Gem 2: Iceblink
- Legendary Gem 3: Gogok of Swiftness
- Diablo 3 Summer Sale: Up to 50% Off!
- Community Perception of the Season 21 Buff
- Season 21 Buff Not Active on Consoles
- All Diablo 3 Season 21 Class Guides (Patch 2.6.9)
- Barbarian, Crusader and Demon Hunter Season 21 Guides Are Live
- Necromancer Simulacrum Hotfix: Patch 2.6.9a
- The Rat Is Dead: Long Live the Demon Hunter Speed Meta
- Which Class to Play in Diablo 3 Season 21? Solo, Group and Speedfarm Rankings
- Generator Necromancer (Patch 2.6.4)
- Thorns Crusader (Patch 2.6.4)
- Demon Hunter Hungering Arrow with GoD
- Tempest Rush Monk (Patch 2.6.4)
- Rathma Mages Necromancer (Patch 2.6.4)
- Barbarian Leveling and Fresh 70
- Masquerade Bone Spear Necromancer
- Demon Hunter Marauder Support with GoD