Demon Hunter Marauder Cluster Arrow Build
Welcome to our build guide for Marauder Cluster Arrow Demon Hunter in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.7 and Season 19.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
The Marauder set establishes itself as one of the strongest and safest endgame playstyles for Demon Hunters. This turret-reliant control playstyle is designed with high Greater Rifts in mind, but we also have a speed farming variation of this build that uses Multishot and that you can access by clicking the link below.
In addition to the speedfarming variation mentioned above, we also have a rocket-based version of this build available, which is as competitive as the turret-based build and has a very similar playstyle, but with a longer range.
The basic skill setup of the Marauder Cluster Arrow Demon Hunter is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Evasive Fire Hardened Cluster Arrow Cluster Bombs 1 Vengeance Seethe 2 Vault Tumble 3 Companion No rune chosen 4 Sentry Polar Station|
The required gear setup for the Marauder Cluster Arrow Demon Hunter is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Marauder's Visage
- Shoulders: Marauder's Spines
- Gloves: Marauder's Gloves
- Chest: Marauder's Carapace
- Belt: Zoey's Secret
- Pants: Marauder's Encasement
- Boots: Marauder's Treads
- Bracers: Wraps of Clarity
- Amulet: The Traveler's Pledge
- Ring 1: The Compass Rose
- Ring 2: Convention of Elements
- Weapon: Manticore
- Offhand: Bombardier's Rucksack
- Legendary Gem 1: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 2: Bane of the Stricken
- Legendary Gem 3: Zei's Stone of Vengeance
- 21 Nov. 2019 (gear page): Jewelry update for Season 19. Added more explanations to stat priorities, paragon points, and gems sections. Added a potion section.
- 21 Nov. 2019 (this page): Updated for Season 19: item and skill revisions.
- 21 Nov. 2019 (skills page): Changed default passive recommendations. Replaced Steady Aim with Numbing Traps and added more explanations.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (skills page): Reviewed for Season 18.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (this page): Revised item recommendations for Season 18.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (gear page): Revised item recommendations for Season 18.
- 16 May 2019 (skills page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 16 May 2019 (gear page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 16 May 2019 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (this page): Guide was revised with additional recommendations for Season 16.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (gear page): Added suggestions for the baseline Ring of Royal Grandeur for Seasonal characters.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (skills page): Information was reviewed and approved for Season 16 with no changes required.
- 20 Sep. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 15.
- 14 Jun. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 14.
- 30 Oct. 2017 (this page): No significant revision needed for Patch 2.6.1.
- 01 Jul. 2017 (this page): Updated guide for 2.6 and moved it to the new format.
- Lilith's Summoner Is Rathma Confirmed
- Blues on Addons and Bots, 10,000+ Paragon, Brawl Leveling and Angel Squishiness
- Diablo 4 Will Be "Like the First Chapter of a Book", Diablo May Not Even Show Up
- Party Joining Bug Fixed
- Blizzard Black Friday Sales 2019
- Rank 1 Greater Rift 150 Clear on Day 4 of Season 19
- Diablo 2 Upscaled Intro Cutscene + Creation of Sanctuary Animated Fan Cinematic
- Matchmaking Issues, Seasonal Reward Structure, Bugged Cursed Chests and Crusader Power Talk Blues
- Monk Inna's Mantra Set Dungeon
- Rend Barbarian (Patch 2.6.4)
- Natalya Rapid Fire Demon Hunter
- Chantodo's Resolve
- Manajuma's Way Set
- Jesseth Arms Set
- Salvage Guide
- Monk Sunwuko Set Dungeon