Necromancer Trag'Oul Set Dungeon Guide
Welcome to our guide to complete the Trag'Oul's set dungeon for Necromancers, a required step to complete the Masters of the Universe Conquest.
Overview of the Trag'Oul's Avatar Set Dungeon
The Trag'Oul's Avatar Set Dungeon is located in Act IV, the Upper Realm of Cursed Fate. Use the waypoint to that area, walk down the stairs and take a left turn. Walk further down the path; just as it starts branching off, the portal for the Set Dungeon will appear (as long as you have the 6-piece Trag'Oul set bonus active).
The Trag'Oul's Avatar Set Dungeon's two unique Primary Objectives are to: 1) Spend 1,000% of your life on abilities; and 2) Heal 1,000% of your life with abilities.
The Trag'Oul's Avatar Set Dungeon is a Temple of the Firstborn tileset of a relatively small size. There is no predetermined path required to clear this challenge — simply note the dungeon's rough 8-shape and clear the dungeon in one weaving run, starting in any direction you choose.
The Trag'Oul's Avatar Set Dungeon is populated by a few kinds of enemies:
- Hematic Disciples, Hematic Priests and Tomb Roaches — the fuel for the objectives in this Set Dungeon. You will cut through swathes of them using your Blood Mages and regaining life by Devouring their numerous corpses.
- Aberrant Horror — the unique enemies of the map. They resemble Act II's Wretched Host trash, but also have the Arcane Enchanted and Reflect Damage affixes. Neither of those affixes nor the elites themselves will pose any significant threat to you.
Tips for the Trag'Oul's Avatar Set Dungeon
The Trag'Oul Set Dungeon is very trivial to achieve mastery in; simply use the Trag'Oul Blood Mages build here on Icy Veins and make a few adaptations to suit the Objectives. Due to the low damage requirements of the dungeon, you will not suffer the loss of damage from Tasker and Theo in the Cube by swapping the slot to Requiem Cereplate. Gold-related legendaries like Goldwrap and Avarice Band should also give way to more generic utility items like Dayntee's Binding and Convention of Elements. With those adjustments made, the 2nd Objective will fulfill itself within the first 30 seconds of the attempt, likely as early as the first big fight, leaving you to deal only with the 1st Objective. With the abundance of Corpses for health restoration in the dungeon, you are free to spam Skeletal Mage Life Support to gain progress in big chunks. When properly executed, the 1st Objective will also be done halfway through the dungeon.
Build for the Trag'Oul's Avatar Set Dungeon
|Skeletal Mage Life Support Command Skeletons Freezing Grasp 1 Devour Cannibalize 2 Bone Armor Thy Flesh Sustained 3 Frailty Aura of Frailty 4 Blood Rush No rune chosen|
To help you with farming the gear you need for your builds, we have two very useful guides that you can access by clicking the links below: a Salvage Guide to help you quickly check whether or not you can safely salvage a piece of gear and a Legendary Farming Guide to help you efficiently farm legendaries and set items.
|Torso and Pants||
- 04 Mar. 2018: Added guide.
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Which Class to Play in Diablo 3 Season 22? Solo, Group, and Speedfarm Rankings
- All Diablo 3 Season 22 Guides (Patch 2.6.10)
- Diablo 3 Season 22 Start Time
- Diablo 3 Cinematics Upscaled to 8K, 48 FPS
- Patch 2.6.10 Is Live
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- Official Preview of Season 22 in Diablo 3
- Masquerade Bone Spear Necromancer
- Mundunugu Spirit Barrage Witch Doctor
- Witch Doctor Jade Set Dungeon
- Wizard Frozen Orb Build With LoD
- PoJ Tempest Rush Monk
- Frenzy HotNS Barbarian
- Demon Hunter Embodiment of the Marauder Set Dungeon
- Monk Raiment of a Thousand Storms Set Dungeon