Wizard Energy Twister Build With LoD
Welcome to our build guide for LoD Energy Twister Wizard in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for Patch 2.7 and Season 23.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
The ancient item-driven counterpart to the Delsere's Magnum Opus playstyle, forming tornados of horrifying destruction that takes advantage of the Legacy of Dreams versatility and a slew of synergystic legendaries to create a tough and adaptable caster spec. This sustain damage, control-heavy build is meant for Greater Rift solo progression.
The basic skill setup of the LoD Energy Twister Wizard is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Energy Twister Wicked Wind Arcane Torrent Flame Ward 1 Teleport Safe Passage 2 Wave of Force Arcane Attunement 3 Magic Weapon Deflection 4 Storm Armor Power of the Storm|
The required gear setup for the LoD Energy Twister Wizard is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Andariel's Visage
- Shoulders: Mantle of Channeling
- Chest: Aquila Cuirass
- Bracers: Ashnagarr's Blood Bracer
- Gloves: Stone Gauntlets
- Belt: The Witching Hour
- Pants: Blackthorne's Jousting Mail
- Boots: Ice Climbers
- Amulet: Squirt's Necklace
- Ring 1: Unity
- Ring 2: Convention of Elements
- Weapon: The Twisted Sword
- Offhand: Etched Sigil
- Legendary Gem 1: Legacy of Dreams
- Legendary Gem 2: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 3: Bane of the Stricken
- 02 Apr. 2021 (gear page): Item selection revised, added follower recommendation.
- 02 Apr. 2021 (skills page): Skill and passive selection revised.
- 02 Apr. 2021 (this page): Skill and item selection revised, added follower recommendation.
- 20 Nov. 2020 (gear page): Guide added.
- 20 Nov. 2020 (skills page): Guide added.
- 20 Nov. 2020 (this page): Guide added.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- All Class Skill Videos for Diablo 2: Resurrected
- All Class Skills for Amazon, Barbarian and Sorceress in Action in Diablo 2: Ressurected
- First Dupes Found on Diablo 2: Resurrected Alpha
- Korean Diablo 2: Resurrected Alpha to Be Extended, Possibly in the West as Well?
- Diablo 2: Resurrected in Ultrawide 32:9, 5120x1440
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Diablo II Resurrected Technical Alpha Starting April 8th