Wizard Energy Twister Build With LoD
Welcome to our build guide for LoD Energy Twister Wizard in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for Patch 2.7.1 and Season 24.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
The ancient item-driven counterpart to the Delsere's Magnum Opus playstyle, forming tornados of horrifying destruction that takes advantage of the Legacy of Dreams versatility and a slew of synergystic legendaries to create a tough and adaptable caster spec. This sustain damage, control-heavy build is meant for Greater Rift solo progression.
The basic skill setup of the LoD Energy Twister Wizard is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Energy Twister Wicked Wind Arcane Torrent Flame Ward 1 Teleport Safe Passage 2 Wave of Force Arcane Attunement 3 Magic Weapon Deflection 4 Storm Armor Power of the Storm|
The required gear setup for the LoD Energy Twister Wizard is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Andariel's Visage
- Shoulders: Mantle of Channeling
- Chest: Aquila Cuirass
- Bracers: Ashnagarr's Blood Bracer
- Gloves: Stone Gauntlets
- Belt: The Witching Hour
- Pants: Blackthorne's Jousting Mail
- Boots: Ice Climbers
- Amulet: Squirt's Necklace
- Ring 1: Unity
- Ring 2: Convention of Elements
- Weapon (S24): Wizardspike
- Offhand: Etched Sigil
- Weapon (Off-Season): The Twisted Sword
- Legendary Gem 1: Legacy of Dreams
- Legendary Gem 2: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 3: Bane of the Stricken
- 22 Jul. 2021 (this page): Added S24 Ethereal recommendation.
- 22 Jul. 2021 (skills page): Added S24 Ethereal recommendation.
- 22 Jul. 2021 (gear page): Added S24 Ethereal recommendation.
- 02 Apr. 2021 (gear page): Item selection revised, added follower recommendation.
- 02 Apr. 2021 (this page): Skill and item selection revised, added follower recommendation.
- 02 Apr. 2021 (skills page): Skill and passive selection revised.
- 20 Nov. 2020 (this page): Guide added.
- 20 Nov. 2020 (skills page): Guide added.
- 20 Nov. 2020 (gear page): Guide added.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Wyatt Cheng on Lessons Learned During Diablo 3 Development
- Diablo 4's New Game Director is Joe Shelly
- Diablo 4 Quarterly Update: October 2021
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard