Trag'Oul's Avatar Set
Welcome to our Trag'Oul's Avatar guide, where we tell you all about this Necromancer set: what the pieces are, how to farm it, how it works, and which builds are using it.
List of the Trag'Ouls Avatar Set Pieces and Desirable Rolls
The following is a list of all pieces of the Trag'Ouls Avatar set, along with a sample list of desirable rolls for the respective item. This stat priority listing is meant to show you what is roughly a good roll of a set item; when trying to put together a build, always check our dedicated guide for the best-in-slot stats for the specific playstyle.
- Helm: Trag'Oul's Guise — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Socket, Crit Chance, Skill Damage
- Shoulders: Trag'Oul's Heart — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Cooldown Reduction, Vitality, Armor
- Gloves: Trag'Oul's Claws — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Crit Chance, Crit Damage, Cooldown Reduction
- Chest: Trag'Oul's Scales — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Vitality, 3 Sockets, Elite Damage Reduction
- Pants: Trag'Oul's Hide — Desirable stats: Intelligence, 2 Sockets, Vitality, Armor
- Boots: Trag'Oul's Stalwart Greaves — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Skill Damage, Vitality, Armor
How to Farm Trag'Oul's Avatar Pieces
Please refer to our guide on how to farm legendary and set items to increase your chances of getting Trag'Oul's Avatar pieces.
How to Use the Trag'Ouls Avatar Set
The Trag'Ouls Avatar set is dedicated to blood-spending and health restoration skills, with most Necromancer skills offering at least one rune that drains from your health in exchange of a benefit, or restores it in some form. In order to take advantage of this set at all, you will have to base your build around such skills, such as Corpse Lance Blood Lance, Skeletal Mage Life Support and Death Nova Blood Nova, among others.
- 2-piece bonus
- Blood Rush gains the effect of every rune.
- 4-piece bonus
- While at full Life, your healing from skills is added to your maximum Life for 45 seconds, up to 100% more.
- 6-piece bonus
- Your Life-spending abilities deal 3800% increased damage and your healing from skills is increased by 100%.
The 2-piece set bonus of Trag'Oul provides all the runes of Blood Rush, allowing you the protection of Potency, healing of Transfusion, the Corpse utility of Molting, the cost removal of Hemostasis and the doubled charges of Metabolism.
The 4-piece set bonus offers the traditional damage mitigation, but in a rather unconventional way; it has the potential to provide a long-lasting shield of pure health that essentially doubles your life, but you can only charge it up when at full health, and through your own healing skills. In practicality, this encourages you to play safe until strong crowd control is at your disposal (i.e. Land of the Dead Frozen Lands), and spam Devour with runes like Satiated or Cannibalize .
The 6-piece set bonus simply increases the damage dealt by blood-spending skills, and doubles the effect of your own healing spells.
Builds Using the Trag'Ouls Avatar Set
- 23 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- Diablo Immortal Reaches Over 10 Million Downloads
- Diablo Immortal Hotfixes: June 6th
- Diablo Immortal Known Issues, Hotfixes, and Patch Notes for PC Open Beta
- Don't Forget to Turn on Auto Loot in Diablo: Immortal
- Diablo Immortal Blizzard Store Update and Health Potion Collector's Box
- New Diablo Immortal Wings and Pet in Diablo 3
- Diablo Immortal Guides and News Section Launch
- Diablo: Immortal Launch Guide: Global Release Times, PC Pre-Download and More