Raiment of the Jade Harvester Set
Welcome to our Raiment of the Jade Harvester guide, where we tell you all about this Witch Doctor set: what the pieces are, how to farm it, how it works, and which builds are using it.
List of the Raiment of the Jade Harvester Set Pieces and Desirable Rolls
The following is a list of all pieces of the Raiment of the Jade Harvester set, along with a sample list of desirable rolls for the respective item. This stat priority listing is meant to show you what is roughly a good roll of a set item; when trying to put together a build, always check our dedicated guide for the best-in-slot stats for the specific playstyle.
- Helm: Jade Harvester's Wisdom — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Socket, Crit Chance, Vitality
- Shoulders: Jade Harvester's Joy — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Skill Damage, Cooldown Reduction, Area Damage
- Gloves: Jade Harvester's Mercy — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Crit Chance, Crit Damage, Area Damage
- Chest: Jade Harvester's Peace — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Skill Damage, 3 Sockets, Vitality
- Pants: Jade Harvester's Courage — Desirable stats: Intelligence, 2 Sockets, Vitality, Armor
- Boots: Jade Harvester's Swiftness — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Vitality, All Resistance, Armor
How to Farm Raiment of the Jade Harvester Pieces
Please refer to our guide on how to farm legendary and set items to increase your chances of getting Raiment of the Jade Harvester pieces.
How to Use the Raiment of the Jade Harvester Set
The Raiment of the Jade Harvester is one of the more interesting and signature Witch Doctor playstyles, which focuses on applying heavy damage over time effects on the enemies from afar, and then diving in to consume the DoTs duration, essentially turning them into nukes. Jade Harvester is one of the more fixed Witch Doctor playstyles, forcing you into a rigid selection (and rotation) of Haunt, Locust Swarm and Soul Harvest, as well as locking you into items and passives like Quetzalcoatl, Sacred Harvester, Lakumba's Ornament and Creeping Death.
- 2-piece bonus
- When Haunt lands on an enemy already affected by Haunt, it instantly deals 3500 seconds worth of Haunt damage.
- 4-piece bonus
- Soul Harvest gains the effect of every rune and has its cooldown reduced by 1 second every time you cast Haunt or Locust Swarm.
- 6-piece bonus
- Soul Harvest reduces damage taken by 50% for 12 seconds and consumes your damage over time effects on enemies, instantly dealing 10,000 seconds worth of remaining damage.
The 4-piece set bonus grants you all the runes of Soul Harvest, netting you the Swallow Your Soul Mana increase, the Siphon life restoration, the Soul to Waste speed increase and, most importantly, the Languish armor increase, which is the foundation of your toughness in GRs. Note the synergy with Sacred Harvester, which extends the benefits of all these runes. The cooldown of Soul Harvest is lowered for every Haunt or Locust Swarm cast.
The 6-piece set bonus turns Soul Harvest into a nuke by making it consume a chunk of the duration of your Creeping Death-ed DoTs, and resulting in the dive-in-and-out of combat playstyle of the build. The set bonus also adds the mandatory damage reduction bonus associated with 6-piece sets, also tying it to Soul Harvest application.
Builds Using the Raiment of the Jade Harvester Set
- 10 Dec. 2021: Minor revision to stat recommendations and set effect explanations.
- 23 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- Diablo Immortal Developer Q&A Series: November 30th
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Server Merge Coming to Diablo Immortal on November 9th