Crusader Seeker of the Light Fresh 70 Starter Build (Patch 2.7.2 / Season 25)
This build is a starter build for fresh Level 70 Crusaders who have access to the Seeker of the Light set.
This guide is part of our Crusader Seasonal Progress Guide, which also includes a leveling build and other early builds for fresh 70 characters.
Fresh 70 Build
|Blessed Hammer Limitless Falling Sword Rapid Descent 1 Laws of Valor Critical 2 Judgment Debilitate 3 Provoke Too Scared to Run 4 Akarat's Champion Prophet|
How to Play the Build: Skills and Rotation
The Seeker of the Light starter build is a natural continuation of the leveling and fresh 70 build, as the set itself augments the powers of Blessed Hammer. Your main resource tool remains Provoke, trading turns with Gabriel's Vambraces for Wrath management in AoE and single target situations, respectively. With resources taken care of, you are free to swap away Unstoppable Force for the additional damage of Critical (useful early on with subpar gear), or to Laws of Hope Wings of Angels to speed yourself up. You will be trading the generic leveling choices like Steed Charge and Condemn for skills that better synergize with your set: Falling Sword Rapid Descent for mobility and protection, and Judgment Debilitate for crowd control and debuffing. Note that as soon as you obtain a Sacred Harness, you should swap the latter's rune to the damage-oriented Resolved. The ubiquitous Akarat's Champion remains in the build, as well as all the leveling passives (of course, with an adjustment to Fervor as soon as you obtain Johanna's Argument).
Gear and Builds Using This Set
The build above is specifically created not to require any additional sets or legendary items. In order to transition to a late game-oriented spec using the same set, we have a rough list of high priority items to obtain, as well as a link to the build they pertain to.
- Hammerdin Build — Johanna's Argument (1h flail); The Furnace (2h mace); Guard of Johanna (shield); Gabriel's Vambraces (bracers); Sacred Harness (belt); Hammer Jammers (pants); The Compass Rose, Unity, Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac and Convention of Elements (rings); The Traveler's Pledge (amulet).
- 10 Dec. 2021: Reviewed for Season 25.
- 23 Jul. 2021: Reviewed for Season 24.
- 02 Apr. 2021: Reviewed for Season 23.
- 13 Mar. 2020: Reviewed for Season 20.
- 22 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- Diablo 3 Celebrates 10 Years Today
- Diablo Immortal: Realm of Damnation Official Zone Preview
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Battle.net Balance Can Be Used for Purchases in Diablo Immortal
- Blizzard on Making Diablo Immortal for PC
- Diablo Immortal Launch Date and PC Open Beta