Witch Doctor The Thrill Conquest Build (Season 12 / Patch 2.6.1)
Witch Doctor Build for The Thrill
|Haunt Poisoned Spirit Locust Swarm Cloud of Insects 1 Piranhas Piranhado 2 Spirit Walk Severance 3 Spirit Barrage Phlebotomize 4 Soul Harvest Languish|
This build simply strips the Legacy of Nightmares set rings from the popular LoN Spirit Barrage setup, resulting in a weaker but similarly synergistic combo. You Spirit Walk your way from fight to fight, clumping up enemies if necessary with Piranhado. Remember to keep your Soul Harvest stacks maxed, and harvest in the thick of fights to refresh its bonuses. To trigger the effects of Ring of Emptiness, you will need to prepare the fight with a cast of Haunt and Locust Swarm. Once done with the prep, start the devastating Spirit Barrage assault.
In your gear, balance between Cold and pet damage gear — as Spirit Barrage Phlebotomize (counterintuitively) counts as a pet. The most important item inclusions are the weapon and offhand, The Barber and Gazing Demise. You will also do well to include a cubed Sacred Harvester and worn Lakumba's Ornament combo, put on a Mask of Jeram and the Ring of Emptiness. The remaining suggestions are merely helpful, but will not make or break the run.
Properly allocated Kanai's Cube choices and decently leveled legendary gems will all but trivialize The Thrill conquest. Do not neglect them.
To help you with farming the gear you need for your builds, we have two very useful guides that you can access by clicking the links below: a Salvage Guide to help you quickly check whether or not you can safely salvage a piece of gear and a Legendary Farming Guide to help you efficiently farm legendaries and set items.
|Torso and Pants||
- Weapon Slot: Sacred Harvester
- Armor Slot: Belt of Transcendence
- Jewelry Slot: Convention of Elements
- 09 Nov. 2017: Added guide.
- Season 22 PTR Extended to October 27th
- Diablo Season 22 PTR End Date
- Diablo 4 Hiring a Real-time Cutscene Designer
- An Update on the Development of StarCraft II
- Players Join Protests Against Blizzard France In-Game
- Diablo 3 Season 22 PTR Extended
- Most Wanted Diablo 4 Classes
- Season 22 PTR Hotfixes, Site Upgrades